Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Wicked Flow Kamikaze Muffler

Old 07-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Hey buddy, Why you getting rid of the muffler? I thought you loved it??
did like it a lot, but i just wanted to switch it up some
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
any power loss or MPG change with this
Old 07-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1ns View Post
any power loss or MPG change with this
did not notice any major loss or mpg differences since i was in WV the whole time this was on so steep hills+ curves meant awful mpg anyways haha

Quote:
I cant remember, how is the drone with this thing at highway speeds and around town?? is it obnoxious or what?
No drone on the highway, it does drone some at very low RPM, like around 1500 but an auto trans would shift then anyways if you were gassing it. Its just more loud than anything.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #9

Quote:
No drone on the highway, it does drone some at very low RPM, like around 1500 but an auto trans would shift then anyways if you were gassing it. Its just more loud than anything.
What are you getting instead of this??[/QUOTE]

i already have the aero turbine muffler. Its all personal preference. There's nothing wrong with this muffler and you can ask anyone from my FS threads about my integrity, just go with what you feel like sounds the best (even if it is hard on youtube)
Old 07-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #11

Quote:
I'll take the aero! Hahaha I'm contemplating grabbing the kamikaze though..
honestly they have a very similar sound since they are so wide open, I'd just say the kamikaze is more of a "raw" sound, just more rumbly volume if that makes sense. Where as the aero is almost or just as loud, but is more of a crackle deep sound, hard to explain haha
Old 07-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
honestly they have a very similar sound since they are so wide open, I'd just say the kamikaze is more of a "raw" sound, just more rumbly volume if that makes sense. Where as the aero is almost or just as loud, but is more of a crackle deep sound, hard to explain haha
Which one had a deeper tone without getting raspy?
Old 07-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #13

Quote:
Which one had a deeper tone without getting raspy?
Kamikaze is def deeper but its a little louder than the aero. The aero just has a very unique sound with that crackle, its a lot like a flowmaster but doesn't suck.