Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Toyota Emblems (Tacoma (3x)/Toyota/V6) 2012!!! 56k BEWARE

Old 07-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
Taco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Nuke Submariner
Taco Salad Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Emblems (Tacoma (3x)/Toyota/V6) 2012!!! 56k BEWARE

Hey guys, just took my emblems off of my pretty much brand new 2012 Tacoma. It has 3600 miles on it. The emblems look great, and are unscratched! They are practically BRAND NEW! I am asking $55 shipped for all of them (may want to part with separate, but would need buyers for all different emblems before I do).

!!!What you see on the emblems that looks like scratches is only dust! I cleaned them with a paper towel and it left some dust. Emblems are in excellent condition!!!

Now for PICS!

I live in Bremerton Washington if you want local pickup. Thanks!
Old 07-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
Taco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump for sexy emblems. I am open to offers for selling individual emblems! Make me offers guys!!
Old 07-08-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #4
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
people pay for these?
Old 07-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #5
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal here. I'm asking $700 for my set.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #6

I saw 2 others on here sell theirs for between $50-60. I'm still open to offers.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
gthupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tripp
gthupman's Tacoma Gallery
emblems

25 shipped for two of the "Tacoma" emblems?
Old 07-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #8

2 Taco emblems sold!!
I have 1 left w/ Toyota and V6 emblems still!