Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking for 2012 Tacoma grill inserts for a decent price

Old 07-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kyleTRDtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 2012 Tacoma grill inserts for a decent price

Hello everyone, I'm looking, quite despiratly for that matter for 2012 Tacoma front grill inserts, in black, similar to the T-Rex inserts found on eBay for $140 plus, witch in my eyes is a rip off, I'm looking to pay about $60-$70. Idc if it is plastic or metal, new or used, please let me know! . Thank you !!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleTRDtaco12 View Post
Who is Homertaco?? I appologize , I'm quite new here but I'd deff. Like to see what he has to offer are they a fair price?? .
Not sure what his pricing on the 12's are yet. But go to the main page and look on the left side of the screen, then youll see vendors. Homertaco Custom Grill or something like that.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #7
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
this is my grillcraft on a 2012. upper and lower was like $250. dont think your gonna get anything for 60-70

Ohh, well alright, that looks really good tho! But I'm still looking to keep the part of the grill that has the Toyota badge and stuff, but thank you for the pics, they are very nice
Old 07-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Not sure what his pricing on the 12's are yet. But go to the main page and look on the left side of the screen, then youll see vendors. Homertaco Custom Grill or something like that.
Alright cool!! I'll have to deff. Go check that out! Thanks so much for the info . I hope I can find what I'm after lol
Old 07-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #9
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
you have a 2012 Tacoma, dont cheap out and put 60$ worth of hardware store mesh on the front end. Do it right and save up another hundred. You will be proud of yourself.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
you have a 2012 Tacoma, dont cheap out and put 60$ worth of hardware store mesh on the front end. Do it right and save up another hundred. You will be proud of yourself.
Oh God no, id never ever do that, and everything on my truck is pretty top notch as it is... I mean I even use Toyota dealer engine oil and trd oil filter... Id never cheap out on my truck but I can't see spending $300.00 on a grill, when the same grill for the 2011, is 1/3 of the price.. The only reason the price is so jacked up is because of the redesigned 2012 front end... And on top of that I just spent over a grand on a set of BFG all-terrain T/A tires lol.. sucks lol
Old 07-30-2014, 06:42 PM   #11
Slipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Slipstream87's Tacoma Gallery
T/A KO's? or just T/A? because if you got KO's they're redesigning them and they look completely different. That's why I decided on Nittos Terra's a few months back. Hope you don't tear up a tire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleTRDtaco12 View Post
Oh God no, id never ever do that, and everything on my truck is pretty top notch as it is... I mean I even use Toyota dealer engine oil and trd oil filter... Id never cheap out on my truck but I can't see spending $300.00 on a grill, when the same grill for the 2011, is 1/3 of the price.. The only reason the price is so jacked up is because of the redesigned 2012 front end... And on top of that I just spent over a grand on a set of BFG all-terrain T/A tires lol.. sucks lol
Old 07-30-2014, 07:55 PM   #12
Cod Tac Oma is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
Cod Tac Oma's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested to see what you find. Cus I have the 2012 and am in the market for a grill insert too.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:01 PM   #13
X-Runner Addict
hrspwr236 is on a distinguished road
hrspwr236's Tacoma Gallery
There are some cheap mesh overlays on Ebay but are currently out of stock and on backorder but are only 70