Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +

Old 07-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Lifgrd98 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Quaid
Lifgrd98's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +

UPDATE: SOLD

I have a Retrax Bed Cover that will fit 2005 and up Tacoma's with the 6' bed. It rolls up and can lock pretty much anywhere along its railing. It's still the boxes. Comes with all the parts, keys and instructions to put it on.

I picked this up from a guy in Memphis, told me it was for a short bed Tacoma, and the box even says its for a short bed. But it actually only fits the long 6' foot bed. I talked to a guy at Retrax and assured me that it fits that and that alone.

I would like to only to do local pick up. Its in three boxes and they're pretty big.

I' asking $700 for it.

Here is a site a found it at if you want to see pictures of it actually on a truck. http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-...-tonneau-cover
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +-img_1387.jpg   FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +-img_1388.jpg   FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +-img_1425-1-.jpg   FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +-img_1426-1-.jpg   FS: Retrax Bed Cover 2005 +-img_1427-1-.jpg  

Old 07-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sonofabitch..I want it
Old 07-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Air Force:
Yeah I'm not even sure how to ship it let alone how much it would be.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
Air Force:
Hey thanks, yeah I heard they were great, but I'm rocking the short bed.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Get me a quote? Well talk.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
Air Force:
For shipping? Where would it be going?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Get me a quote? Well talk.
For shipping? Where would it be going?

To NJ its looking around 160-180 to ship it.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
if no one gets this within the next few weeks want to meet me halfway, im in memphis
Old 07-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
if no one gets this within the next few weeks want to meet me halfway, im in memphis
I'll let you know
Old 07-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #11

Firefighter:
I'd love to buy this..Still unsure if I can..ugh i hate bills
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #12
Air Force:
Hey I've still got this for sale. There was a sale pending but it fell through.