LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 10g steel skid plate

Old 07-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Matt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 10g steel skid plate

Selling new 10g steel skid plate. Mounts just like the OEM aluminum one. It is powder coated and is stamped TRD.It is not painted. Comes with all the necessary hardware.220 bucks firm willing to ship. Please Email me if you have any questions bpfabricating@gmail.com

Shipping averages 60-80 dollars to the states. Thats with the 11 dollar border fee and a 10 dollar box. Alaska and Hawaii average about 160-180

Due to the added time in color changing for powder coating. There will be an added 25 dollar charge for any color other then black.

Wrinkle Black $220 Plus shipping
$200 for bare metal plus shipping

Powder coating warranty: 3 months

**D I S C L A I M E R: If you live in an area with harsh weather conditions (i.e. extreme winters, heavily salted/gravel roads), you may want to consider buying the skid plate un-powder coated and having a LINE-X coat sprayed on.

Grey 245 plus shipping

White 245 plus shipping

I am now offering coloured lettering for an added 75$ charge any colour (done with a paint pen.)

Also offering this http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tow-hook.html Normally 130$ but when purchased with a skid plate there 110$. Made from 1/2inch steel. You will need a 3/4inch shackle with a 7/8's pin

Old 07-10-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
that is awesome
Old 07-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice,if I had it.. I would paint the trd black. Wish u the best w sale
Old 07-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #4
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What is the thickness. I'm not sure what 10 gauge is in terms of inches or mm
Old 07-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Who made it?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #7
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
That is a badass skid, is it a one off?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i like it! if i were in canada i'd grab it
Old 07-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
Matt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatt123 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping is about 60 bucks anywhere in the states. Thanks soonenough you got to it before i did.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #11
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydave View Post
Who made it?

PM me!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So you guys are making several?

OP messaged me and said there is a choice of color too!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in this design for a 1st gen (thats if you were considering doing this as a part time thing)
Old 07-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #14
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
So you guys are making several?

OP messaged me and said there is a choice of color too!

Yep i can do them in Red,Black,Gray,Yellow.Those are the colors i have on hand. if you wanted a different color other then those it will cost a bit more due to the fact i would have to buy it. I could also do them in any type of material if your feeling crazy. Just PM me what you are thinking and i can get back with a price. Thanks so much for all the encouraging words guys mean a lot.

like i said though i have this one ready to go
Old 07-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyun View Post
I'd be interested in this design for a 1st gen (thats if you were considering doing this as a part time thing)
haha well see how these ones go first.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #16

Any chance of having something else stamped on, like a CO flag for example?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed you back OP. my OE skid bent when I looked at it.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #18
g34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shedg34rh34d is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Avionics
g34rh34d's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like the possibility for a group buy based upon interest so far??? Maybe you could do a deal if there is enough interest. I am considering it, but I would want one in black.

let me know if a group buy is a possibility.. I think 240ish is a little steep for a skid plate. (just my $.02) I do like this though!

GLWS.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #19
Matt123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g34rh34d View Post
Sounds like the possibility for a group buy based upon interest so far??? Maybe you could do a deal if there is enough interest. I am considering it, but I would want one in black.

let me know if a group buy is a possibility.. I think 240ish is a little steep for a skid plate. (just my $.02) I do like this though!

GLWS.
I would love to do a group buy and i think that is very possible. I would like to sell this one and get there thoughts on it first. I defiantly hear what your saying about the price shipping is a killer. Although i bought the oem one from Toyota and its was 235 after taxes so its not that bad even with shipping.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #20

Yeah and I have been looking into front skids and many are closer to $300 before shipping. They may be a little beefier, but not as good looking, and probably heavier.