LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders

Old 07-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders

EDIT:I will do a package deal with the bumper, hoop, lights, IFS skid and rock sliders for $1,000. I need it gone!

All my Allpro items are coming off so im selling them

Allpro front Bumper with light bar and Hella 500s - $750 (winch is already sold along with fairlead)

IFS Skid - $200 obo

Rear bumper with wrap around side pieces and integrated hitch - SOLD
The rear bumper is notched on the top corners to accept fiberglass bedsides

rock sliders - $350

im looking to get rid of these very soon. my truck will be in the shop getting work done and i need to fund the new porject
Attached Thumbnails
FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders-img_0870.jpg   FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders-img_0871.jpg   FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders-img_0872.jpg   FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders-img_0873.jpg   FS: ALLPRO bumpers/hitch, IFS skid, Rock Sliders-img_0874.jpg  

Old 07-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Local pick up only? maybe willing to meet in Fresno?
Old 07-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

truck will be at Engage-offroad starting tommorow. they will have the truck for 4 months ish. it will be local pick up only because I will be over seas and Hass is doing me a favor allready.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
sngltrak1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
sngltrak1's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #6

Pmd on rear and possibly front bumper with skid.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:58 AM   #8

Looks like the rear bumper, wrap around side pieces and hitch are spoken for. Bump for front bumper and rock sliders!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #9

I'll take 900 for front bumper and skid together and 300 for the sliders
Old 07-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #11

I'm not seeing it. Send it again please!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #13

Did you get my pm? I just need to know if the rear bumper is going to me or if I missed it.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #14

Yeah it's you! Sorry got flooded with a bunch of PMs
Old 07-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
I like the front bump and skid. Anyone you know coming up towards Seattle soon??
Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #16

Sorry I won't be able to meet or have any one headed up that way. But they will definitely be at Engage if you want to drive down.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #17

Bump! Front bumper and ifs skid still available!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
If the rear doesn't sell would you be willing to sell the hitch alone?