Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: Custom built box w/ amp and speakers

Old 07-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: Custom built box w/ amp and speakers

The guy I got this from had it custom made to fit behind the back seat of a double cab. It's insane how perfect it fits.

I don't know if i want to sell it, just wanna gauge interest.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
access cab of DC
double cab, should've put that in the op
Old 07-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of speakers, how old, specs on the amp, willing to ship to 61455, who built it?, does she/he work at a install place?

Not being a dick, I am interested
Old 07-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a pre-fab box to me with jl w3s maybe??
Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
what kind of speakers, how old, specs on the amp, willing to ship to 61455, who built it?, does she/he work at a install place?

Not being a dick, I am interested
Speakers are Alpine S series type 5. 10"

Amp is http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Audio-A.../dp/B003GSLE4E

All is ~8 months old.

No idea on shipping, probably a lot. It was built by a local auto place here in town. Only website I can find..

https://plus.google.com/109721114415...86/about?hl=en
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Looks like a pre-fab box to me with jl w3s maybe??
Nope, all custom. Fits like a glove. Alpine S5 10"
Old 07-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 07-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #8
SRT Nate is on a distinguished road
Name: Nathan
SRT Nate's Tacoma Gallery
About a year late....