Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 5100's w/ OME 885x coils.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 5100's w/ OME 885x coils.

Up for sale are my Bilstein 5100 shocks with the OME 885x coils. I bought them brand new and they were on my truck for 4 months before I switched over to my current setup. Loved the upgrade from stock.
SOLD
Here they are after a quick wipe down since they have been sitting in my shed since Feb. OME tags are still on the coils.

edit: Added pics of them set at the .85" setting for reference and anyone who is wondering about ride height.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
LEGITacoma is on a distinguished road
LEGITacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you got me with the $850 thing. I was like "$850!!! That's redicu. . .oh. Oh that's pretty good."
Old 07-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
cormudgen is on a distinguished road
cormudgen's Tacoma Gallery
Edit-no longer interested as of current. likely need to postpone until i fix some other issues and want to make these available to a person ready now.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
bump for a good deal on a nice setup..i love mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
So what hight does this get you in the front set at 0? Bump, might be interested
At 0 they give a very very minimal lift, barely noticeable to me at least. I took them off and set them to the .85" setting and loved it. I will add pics to the OP for reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGITacoma View Post
Dude you got me with the $850 thing. I was like "$850!!! That's redicu. . .oh. Oh that's pretty good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormudgen View Post
Edit-no longer interested as of current. likely need to postpone until i fix some other issues and want to make these available to a person ready now.
No prob bud, thanks for taking a look.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Bump for a good deal!! I love these on mine as well! currently running the .85 setting and rides pretty smooth
Thanks!

quick thread jack.
your blacked out retros are effin sweet.

Ok back on topic.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Thanks!

quick thread jack.
your blacked out retros are effin sweet.

Ok back on topic.
thank you sir, leave some love on my build page

ok back on topic....glws
Old 07-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could get these! What did you use to paint your fenders BTW?
Old 07-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
edit: Added pics of them set at the .85" setting for reference and anyone who is wondering about ride height.

Damn i love this truck.
but back to topic GLWS
Old 07-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Would you happen to know how much shipping cost out to 90703
PM'd quote.

Although, my brother will be in the banning area this weekend if you want to meet him there and pick em up.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #16
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
thank you sir, leave some love on my build page

ok back on topic....glws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Wish I could get these! What did you use to paint your fenders BTW?
Rustoleum self etching primer and Rustoleum high performance flat black. Fenders are no longer on but I outlined the flares and painted the pattern on the actual fender
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
pm'd
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post

Damn i love this truck.
but back to topic GLWS
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
you running an AAL in the rear or anything or just had it at stock?
The rear has the Icon 1.5" 3-leaf aal.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

Rustoleum self etching primer and Rustoleum high performance flat black. Fenders are no longer on but I outlined the flares and painted the pattern on the actual fender

replied

Thanks.

The rear has the Icon 1.5" 3-leaf aal.
Ah I see now, you sly devil
Old 07-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #19
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Ah I see now, you sly devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
You selling that too with these or just the front shocks and coils?? Might pick this up this weekend!
At the moment I am not selling the aal sorry.