Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Avid rear bumper guard (05-11)

Old 07-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Avid rear bumper guard (05-11)

hey guys - I had to edit this original post a bit since the bar isn't sitting rusty in its prob gal packing anymore. It's powder coated and installed on my truck as of today. Coating was about $75 ad the bar new is about $300. I'm looking for $325 local only. I want to stay away from shipping this thing as its heavy and oversized.

Here's pics of my bar:

Here's Avid's link: https://avidoffroad.infusionsoft.com...oductQuantity=
Old 07-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
upper please
Old 07-30-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
why are you selling?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
NOT A BAD DEAL ... all i can add is that i have one and they are tough and add alot of character to the truck ...... glws
Old 07-30-2012, 09:31 AM   #5

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
why are you selling?
I have renovations to my house I need to make - I bought this bar too fast, and I should have waited. I love it and wish I could keep it, but the house comes first (ask my wife and daughter!)
Old 07-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
bump cuz I live in your town! Never thought Id see someone else from newington on here. But I have seen a couple lift tacomas finally around.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #7

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
What color is your 08? Dark blue?
Old 07-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
What color is your 08? Dark blue?
yup.....black rims and BHLM side steps now too
Old 07-31-2012, 06:12 AM   #9

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
up we go
Old 07-31-2012, 11:32 AM   #11

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cverneau View Post
I'm in Cheshire and this is a great price. I'm tempted, but I still can't decide if I like the rear Avid bars. I have the front one being delivered from Avid tomorrow and I'll be busy painting it this weekend....
Would you want to meet somewhere to check it out in person?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:27 AM   #12
cverneau is on a distinguished road

Name: Craig
cverneau's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Would you want to meet somewhere to check it out in person?
I know what they look like installed, but I don't really like it as much as the front bars. There's something about it that just doesn't look right to me when installed on the rear. I'll keep it it mind and let you know if I change my mind. Till then, GLWS....
Old 08-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #13

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Up again! I might have to drop this off for powdercoating and throw it on afterall
Old 08-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #14
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Up again! I might have to drop this off for powdercoating and throw it on afterall
Shipping through Fastenal wouldn't be too bad. You could drop it off as it is and off it goes. Just had sliders shipped to me from Illinois... $80 Fastenal, $190 UPS!!! You may want to offer shipping.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 AM   #15
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread but do you still have this?
Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #16

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
I still have the bar but decided to install it after getting it coated
Old 01-20-2013, 09:49 PM   #17
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I still have the bar but decided to install it after getting it coated
pics?
Old 01-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #18

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Mike just added pics to original post. Sorry for the wait (kinda cold out there!)
Old 08-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #19
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
whats shipping to 29621? if still have this...