Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab tacoma 4x4 5spd

Old 08-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab tacoma 4x4 5spd

thinking of selling off my 2010 regular cab tacoma 4x4 5spd

the truck has been extremely well taken care of to the point of obsession
i bought it brand new and have since put about 15k or more into it.

it never leaves the town i live in hence why it only has 16k on the odo. i have receipts for everything the truck has had 3 oil changes 2 of them being done with mobil one at my local dealer. for a full list of the upgrades on the truck you can check into my build thread its in my sig there is simply to much to type out here

its never been offroad not even once lol its loaded up nice all the work done on it was done by ok auto 4x4 in stewartsville, nj. the shop has extensive toyota experience and has been in business since 1978 they do good stuff i wouldn't have took it there if they didn't. as i didn't cut any corners when modding the truck its very well buttoned up and attention to detail was always a concern & i believe its reflected in the finished product.

i'm in no way trying to get what i put into it back out if it but, literally nothing has even been used its built and ready to go i just did the work for you and paid full price for the parts.

as per forum rules i'm going to put up a price but, i have no idea what the truck is worth i know what kbb value is on the stock truck but, its so far removed from being stock i'm actually confused so i'm listing it at
29k obo

i'm also willing to and going to work on setting up some kind of mod day at my house to possibly part out the truck and return it to its stock config but, i would like to test the waters and see if there are any folks looking for an already built regular cab. if your interested in only leaving certain things on the truck i would also be willing to part out the things you don't want to more or less make it the way you want

thanks for looking there are many more pictures in my build thread and the well documented fact that i drive it like an old lady and it never seen dirt once in its life lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKTv...eature=mh_lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYLF...hannel&list=UL
Attached Thumbnails
feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-imag0384.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00084.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-imag0486.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00586.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00403.jpg  

feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc01029.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00599.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00598.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00463.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00538.jpg  

feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00587.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-p1020896.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-imag0556.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc00619.jpg   feeler possible sale: 2010 regular cab  tacoma 4x4 5spd-dsc01027.jpg  

Old 08-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, can't believe your selling literally the sickest reg cab Tacoma I've ever seen ! Good luck man, someone is going to be very lucky!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
if you plan on parting it out, i would like the front bumper!

AND it is a beautiful truck!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
yea damn dude your truck is inspirational someone will love it free bump for you hans
Old 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dependent on price negotiated i'll consider shipping the truck via open air flatbed to the west coast as well.

any of you lurkers on tw looking for a new tacoma and plan on doing some mods to it save yourself the work blood and sometimes tears and buy one that is just now had its 3rd oil change. the truck is located in franklinville southern new jersey and i'm here with it for anyone that wants to come by and check it out pm me for directions.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump, but only if you'll tell me what kind of shift knob that is.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... didn't think I'd see this one up for sale anytime soon. Good luck, that is a very clean Tacoma!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a very nice rig.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
twm performance they are super nice! this one is the M1 abrams obviously with 5 speed engraving.

that thing weighs like a pound and a half lol it smoothed out my trucks shifts a ton no shit highly recommended
Thanks...and goll dern, that is pricey at $125. If you part it out, keep me in mind!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #15

pricey but looks factory and feels wonderful in the hand lol

the added weight of that fucker really smoothed out the shifting it was like night and day. i don't know how your manual feels in your truck but, in my 4cyl the shifts where a little rough feeling this knob weighs well over a pound so it makes a huge difference when compared to the oem rubber garbage.

i'll keep you in mind though for the M1A if we decide to part the truck out i'll give you a holla
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #17
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Not just because of the clutch right ?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #18
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful Truck man, GLWS
Old 08-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #19

hell no the clutch in mine is actually ok it shifts like garbage but, thats nothing unique to my truck they all do that apparently.

i never had a problem with her then and again i haven't really driven this truck all that much i never ran it off road or anything or put it under any stress so thats ot to say it won't happen at some point but i'm

if i kept the truck i would run this until it was no longer 100% then swap in a marlin crawler stage 2 clutch for a couple hundred. but, as of right now its good and still covered under the full factory warranty.

i'm buying a plot of land in woodstock vt. and building our first house so i need to trim the fat around my house.