Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

LEER 100XQ 6ft Cap Red

Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
LEER 100XQ 6ft Cap Red - $600

SOLD!!!!

I have a Radiant Red Leer 100 XQ for a long bed. Its in pretty good condition, has minor chips in the paint from a tree branch falling on it.
Carpeted interior and screens for the sliding windows. Front slider window. Locking hatch.

$600.00 Or best offer. I'm moving so I need this gone. These go for over $2000 new.
Central New York (Upstate) 13035

Old 08-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Somebody needs this. Make an offer.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:59 AM   #3
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested but let me find out how much my guy wants to paint it.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:12 AM   #4
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Still early...just saw you had your zip and its a little far from me or anywhere I regularly travel. Then again everything is far when you live on the far East end of long island. It is the cap I'm looking for. Best looking one for 2nd Gen imo.
GLWS.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
you just looking to sale localy?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
Tacohead

Im willing to travel if you want to meet. Not looking to ship though.

I got a quote for $250 to paint if I took all the hardware off which is very easy.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
Im willing to travel if you want to meet. Not looking to ship though.

I got a quote for $250 to paint if I took all the hardware off which is very easy.
How far are you willing to travel? The beaches are really nice out here this time of year

I'll check with by guy. $250 sounds reasonable but everything is more expensive out here.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
daweldon is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
daweldon's Tacoma Gallery
Pending your reply to ^^greenrustic, I'm also interested. How far are you willing to drive?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #9
One more question ... does the front window fold down to access the rear window of the cab?
Old 08-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
Tacohead

It doesn't fold down. It's a slider similar to our trucks.

I'd be willing to drive 3 hours. That would get me to northern jersey or close to LI
Old 08-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Still interested. Just gotta do a little more home work.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
thats an amazing deal! GLWS
Old 08-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
daweldon is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
daweldon's Tacoma Gallery
Driving from here would be hell. Someone talk me into it
Old 08-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
Tacohead

I will get interior pics up ASAP. Not home right now so it may be a few hours. Like I said though its got gray carpet lining in it with screens on the side windows. The side windows have a crank to make them open up for ventilation.
Thanks.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Tacohead

New Pics!!!

The blemish on top from a tree branch. Touch up paint will fix this easily.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
Tacohead

Price reduced. Best offer
Old 08-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #18
CTRegCab is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
CTRegCab's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent