Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Wet Okole Real Tree Camo Seat Covers - For Bench Seat

Old 08-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
x justin is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
x justin's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Wet Okole Real Tree Camo Seat Covers - For Bench Seat

I figured I'd see if I get any offers on my seat covers. They are less than 6 months old and in perfect shape. It's the Real Tree Hardwoods Green HD pattern Wet Okole offers. I think I paid around $300 for these new and they took well over a month to have made. It also has the cutouts on the sides for the airbags since mine is a 09'. I already went through the trouble of fitting and adjusting them perfectly, so it should be a real fast install for the next person that gets them.

I'm getting married and just bought a house and have a lot going on, so figured I'd get rid of some extra things as long as the price is right. I'm willing to go as low as $200 shipped anywhere in the US, but I won't get rid of them for any less. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Wet Okole Real Tree Camo Seat Covers - For Bench Seat-02.jpg  
Old 08-11-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x justin View Post
bump.

I went ahead and removed them from the truck. I may put them on Ebay next week if no one is interested on here.
Dang that's tempting right there!
Old 08-15-2012, 06:12 AM   #5
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Any pockets in these, side sunglasses or pistol and such?
Old 08-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #9
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed

"Again, Lol...

I want em now!
Old 08-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #11
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Paypal sent!

Thanks bro!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:53 PM   #13
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x justin View Post
Sold thanks for the fast payment.
Your welcome!