Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: Icon Coil-Overs, Icon RR Rear Shocks, Camburg 1.25 UCA's & Bilstien 5100's

Old 08-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: Icon Coil-Overs, Icon RR Rear Shocks, Camburg 1.25 UCA's & Bilstien 5100's

Hello! Trying to sell all of my old Mid-Travel parts. This will be my second time trying to sell. The first time I was in the middle of building my truck and never completed any sales.

My apologies to whomever was interested the first time.

Icon Coil Overs- $670
Passenger side coil over makes a "click" noise when halfway compressed. Never been a problem.

They are a bit "dirty" But here ya go.

Rear Icon VS 2.0 Rear Reservoir- $375
One of the reservoir lines slightly leaks where it meets the shock, Not sure if the nuts are just loose, or needs a re-sealing.
Also, On the left shock there is a few small rust spots starting as i put them away dirty (), should be easily removed.

Camburg 1.25 UCA's- SOLD

Bilstien 5100 Leveling shocks w/ stock coils- SOLD

Looking to sell in SoCal/California

PM about shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles/how much use on the billy's?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
How many miles/how much use on the billy's?
Not sure how many miles exactly, Had them on for about 3 months, with one off-roading trip. They are very fresh.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #4
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking to level out the front end for a while now...and im only about 15 minutes away from you. Going to think about this one.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Ive been looking to level out the front end for a while now...and im only about 15 minutes away from you. Going to think about this one.
They level the front out very nicely. They are currently set at the highest setting.

Let me know
Old 08-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
whats the colapsed and extended lengths of the rear shocks?
Old 08-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #7

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
They level the front out very nicely. They are currently set at the highest setting.

Let me know
From what I read (and that I usually haul bikes) I would run it a little lower to give it a slight rake with the bed empty, and level with a bike in the back.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
Not sure at the moment, I am not at home.. And I dont remember them having any info about it on the site, I will give them a call in a few minutes when i get home
Old 08-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #9
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
From what I read (and that I usually haul bikes) I would run it a little lower to give it a slight rake with the bed empty, and level with a bike in the back.
Its pretty easy to change the height setting
Old 08-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #10
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Compressed - 14

Extended - 24 & 1/2
Old 08-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the 'good measure'? She looks too clean.. gonna have to make her dirty.. very dirty.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
How much for the 'good measure'? She looks too clean.. gonna have to make her dirty.. very dirty.
Buy everything at once and ill throw her in
Old 08-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #13
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Buy everything at once and ill throw her in
As tempting as she may be.. I have no use for another MT setup.. Though i should mention, if someone buys your front billies, I've got the matching rears for sale too. Those temp ones i had while the Fox's were getting re-valved..
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #14
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Compressed - 14

Extended - 24 & 1/2
10.5" of travel is pretty good since the piggyback foxes only have 9.3"
I'm actually in need of 26" extended shocks so they fall just a little short for me.
GLWS man!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
GLWS man!
Thanks!
Old 08-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #16
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
How many miles are on the brunette?
Enough
Old 08-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #18
U MAD? OH U MAD

This bitch is stealin' all my business! hahaha.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #19
U MAD? OH U MAD

Billies are SOLD
Old 08-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #20
jasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjasona250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jason
jasona250's Tacoma Gallery
Would you trade your rear suspension for a Sony double din head unit?