1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Chrome grill w grill craft (The ChromeCraft!)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by boardude, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Aug 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    boardude

boardude [OP] BOOMSHAKALAKA

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Tucson, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '15 Tundra TRD Pro Inferno
    A Yota with more cowbell
    SOLD

Are you tired of your boring stock grille? Do you want to separate your taco from the all the others you see on the street? The grill is the face of your truck and is worth a thousand words, so if your in need of a facelift then I have the perfect product for you!

“Billy Mays here with another FANTASTIC Product!” (RIP). Introducing the CHROMECRAFT!! It’s a Chrome grille with a Grill Craft!! Yes that’s right, the world famous grill craft is already installed on a chrome grille. Don’t risk cutting into your stock grille.. prevent a major fail from happening and get the ChromeCraft. I’ll even let you take the credit for installing the grill craft so everyone will be impressed with your professional handy work. Don’t care for chrome? Well a 2013 survey will say the ladies love chrome cause they can see their reflection in it!

But wait.. I’m not done yet! if you act now I’ll even throw in the TRD emblem on the grill and the stock clips that secure the bottom of the grill. A $28.79 value; yours free!

I present this amazing offer to you at the insane price of $200 shipped. (Continental 48 states only please). Paypal is preferred and NO CODs please! Thanks for looking… That is all

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Grill was taken off at 15k miles and has a couple very minor scratches. The grill craft is only 3k miles old. Please PM for additional pics & info.

2. Aug 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    boardude

boardude [OP] BOOMSHAKALAKA

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Tucson, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '15 Tundra TRD Pro Inferno
    A Yota with more cowbell
  3. Aug 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    boardude