1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2007 double cab short bed with four wheel camper Finch

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by tacofinch, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Aug 13, 2012 at 8:54 AM
    tacofinch

tacofinch [OP] New Member

Member:
    Nothing is wrong with either the truck or the shell and I've been happy with it. You can drive it anywhere and set up camp in 2 minutes. I just want to drive fast again and I think the solution is a fastish car and a van dedicated to camping/towing. Mileage has been good with the camper at about 16-18.

I have 2007 Tacoma double cab short bed with a finch shell.
    Truck:
    2007 TRD off road
    Stick shift
    V6
    rear factory locker
    OME 2.5-3" lift
    Timbrens
    70,xxx miles
    Wet Okole seat covers
    Mid high (i think that's what it's called) pickup shell
    Weathertech floormats
    E rated BFG All Terrains with good tread left
    Tow package
    Sun roof - I think previous owner purchased and had installed when they bought thru dealer
    Heated seats - same thing as above
    Ipod connector
    6 CD changer
    dark tint windows
    Has Toyota extended warranty to 100,000 miles which I believe is transferable. That was about $900 I think when I purchased
    Old Man Tan color hides dirt well
    Cosmetically - it has a screw mark in front bumper from a van that bumped me while parking in a parking lot. The tailgate has a small dent from me jacknifing a trailer while backing up with the tailgate down. Some plastic piece in wheel well of front passenger side wheel popped out of its spot and rubbed against the tire. No damage to the tire, but the plastic piece got worn through bit.

Finch:
    2012 Shell
    Arctic pack
    Wave 3 heater
    Corner Jacks
    Turnbuckles (truck has Torklift frame mount on front and happijac buttons on bumper)
    Wired with battery
    Torklift aluminum glow steps
    Curtains
    Bike rack mounted on back
    Motion sensor light
    If you bought this new it would be over $10,000 out the door without the heater ($200), steps ($200) battery, and bike rack.

I won't sell the Finch without selling the truck first. I will sell them separately, but the truck has to go first. Asking $33,000. $23,500 for the truck and $9,500 for the camper. Will take a trade of a 4x4 van and a fastish AWD car if you happen to have that.

Located in CO.

Here is a link with pics - http://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/3199140038.html

2. Aug 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM
    Toy Yoda

Toy Yoda gotta make sure Youtube comes down to tape this

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB
    OME, ARB, Warn, Snugtop XV
    camper looks sweet man, GLWS! i saw 33k and was like wut but then i realized that camper ran you close to 10k haha

Products Discussed in

To Top