Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI

Old 08-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI

I upgraded to a TRD CAI so I am selling my like new AFE Pro Dry S which was purchased on June 13th of this year. It has less than 1,000 miles on it and shows no dirt and still looks just as it did when I removed it from the packaging. Look below for a screenshot I took of my original order from amazon.com

Also selling the cone air filter that is included with the first generation TRD CAI. I bought it used so the miles on it are unknown but it looks very clean and there is nothing wrong with it. Comes with instructions and clamp.

Pro DRY S - SOLD

TRD Cone - $30 Shipped

Payment by USPS Money order
Thanks,
Attached Thumbnails
AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI-l1020587.jpg   AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI-l1020588.jpg   AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI-l1020589.jpg   AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI-l1020590.jpg   AFE Pro Dry S air filter for V6 & TRD Cone from CAI-l1020591.jpg  

Old 08-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
Does the AFe fit a 2012? I was just looking to purchase one on autoanything and it doesn't show up for the 2012 Tacoma's. Also, where are you located?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JirafaBo View Post
Does the AFe fit a 2012? I was just looking to purchase one on autoanything and it doesn't show up for the 2012 Tacoma's. Also, where are you located?
I believe all 2nd gen v6 tacomas have the same stock air box configuration...the AFE is the same size and shape as the stock filter.

I'm located in north san diego county.

Take out your air filter and compare it...
Old 08-22-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
You should keep the cone for when you need to wash your afe cone that's if you don't already have one
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
You should keep the cone for when you need to wash your afe cone that's if you don't already have one
lol how'd u know I replaced it with an AFE cone?

Hmm that's a good idea though... I haven't had to wash an AFE pro dry yet how long does it take to dry?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. To be honest, I'll probably just pick up a new one since it's only a few bucks savings for your barely used one. Plus, I'm across the country in FL. I'm sure someone will grab it from you though quickly, seems like AFE's are the most popular around this forum.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.. I may give a slight discount if whoever buys it is willing to put their old oem filter in the box and ship it back to me.. I will include a prepaid shipping label in the box that would have to be taped to the outside and dropped off at the post office. I will need a stock filter when I have to install the stock airbox in 2 years in order to pass CA smog.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #9
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Figured thats what you did since that's what in doing With my cai , plus I also have the stack afe and kept my paper filter to give the afe time to dry properly ( 1-2 days is what I did just to be sure )
Old 08-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #10
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
aFe

PM sent
Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1youluv2hate View Post
Figured thats what you did since that's what in doing With my cai , plus I also have the stack afe and kept my paper filter to give the afe time to dry properly ( 1-2 days is what I did just to be sure )
yeah I tossed my stock one.. shoulda kept it.. gunna need one to throw in my stock airbox when i put it on temporarily to pass smog.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 08-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #14
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
i will take the trd filter