Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2011 LED TailLights Up For Grabs!

Old 08-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
2011 LED TailLights Up For Grabs!

SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING

These are off of my 2011 XRunner, they were removed at around 5000 miles because i have aftermarket ones. Prestine condition, zero scratches or scuffs, includes all wiring and bulbs. Plug and play with all 2005-present tacomas, v6, 4cyl, or XRunner

$200 FIRM + shipping

packaged up nice and snug and ready to go!

Old 08-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
price?
accientally deleted it lol, its up now
Old 08-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbrache View Post
I got $150?
ill keep that in mind. tryin for $200 as i have a guy wanting to trade me his wheels for my wheels and tires plus cash
Old 08-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #7
sideways19 is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: RCMP
sideways19's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set of OEM LED tails off another member a couple weeks ago to put on my 08. What a huge upgrade over my old outdated tails and so much brighter! Totally worth the money, good luck with your sale OP.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
LBCJ44 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clay
LBCJ44's Tacoma Gallery
Do they come with the relay harness for the tacomas not wired for LEE tails?
Old 08-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCJ44 View Post
?

i dont think they are any diffenent at all
Old 08-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCJ44 View Post
Its all the same, there is no different relay harness.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam

Bump. Help me get rid of these so I can buy my wheels!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Sale pending...
Old 08-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #13
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
PLease pm me if the sale falls through
Old 08-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp4419 View Post
PLease pm me if the sale falls through
will do, waiting on a response. im assuming the gentleman is at work
Old 08-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
DK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDK2006Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: D
DK2006Yota's Tacoma Gallery
How is brightness of the rear back up lights of the LED bulbs on these? Any better then the dim ones on the non-led? My 06's are just about useless with tinted windows.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxushexx View Post
How is brightness of the rear back up lights of the LED bulbs on these? Any better then the dim ones on the non-led? My 06's are just about useless with tinted windows.
The only LED part of these tail lights are the brake lights.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #17
bram will become famous soon enoughbram will become famous soon enough
Name: Bram
bram's Tacoma Gallery
still got the lights? if so i'l give u 200 schipped