Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD decals, or no decals?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
jakeworthy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
jakeworthy's Tacoma Gallery
TRD decals, or no decals?

Hey guys, so recently debaged my 05 silver access cab and the only things left are the TRD off road decals. What do you guys think, should i take them off for a cleaner look?(thats what im leaning towards) or will i regret taking them off after i do. Any opinion would be great. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
wrong section man.. but i like them on, but if you already have the emblems off then i would take them off too
Old 08-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I had them and recently took them off. At first, I was like "what have I done?!"...now I really dig the clean, slick look.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sockmonkey anyone?
Old 08-24-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
none
Old 08-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
dunno.. the rest of the surrounding paint may have light swirls and sun fade and then the area where you removed the decal will look fresh and have no scratches.. and when viewed from an angle it may be pretty noticeable...
Old 08-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #8
H Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shedH Bomb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Heather
H Bomb's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't decide, take them halfway off like mine. Lol

Seriously though, get sockmonkey decals.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #9
youradhere is on a distinguished road
youradhere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I had them and recently took them off. At first, I was like "what have I done?!"...now I really dig the clean, slick look.

Haha-- I had the EXACT same reaction. Immediate regret, followed by a few months now of regretting not removing them sooner.

Keep the look clean-- ditch the stickers!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:04 AM   #10
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
The longer you wait, the more noticeable the paint will be. I left mine on just to be different lol.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #11
1stTruck is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
1stTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Take them off and use some mother swirl compound & polish. Then wax you will never know that they were on the truck. The bad thing is the fender will look so good you will have to polish & was the entire truck. And when your done if you miss the decal you can always buy new news on fleabay for $20. I like them Naked.....
Old 08-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
If you can't decide, take them halfway off like mine. Lol

Seriously though, get sockmonkey decals.
That's funny.