Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

==> F/S 2012 OEM Factory Hood & Grille (Socal) <==

Old 08-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> F/S 2012 OEM Factory Hood & Grille (Socal) <==

OEM Toyota Tacoma 2012 Parts For Sale

This will be a perfect conversion for those with a 2005-2011 Tacoma to make it that mean 2012 Tacoma. Small amount to pay to get a 2012 look. The hood is the hardest part to find IMHO.

1.) Stock 2012 OEM Factory Black Tacoma Hood (Non Scoop). Its in excellent condition with no dents or dings. Has some very minor slight marks from handling. <$142.17>

2.) Stock 2012 Base Model Dark Grey Grille w/Emblem. This is a Like New Dealer take off at time of purchase. <$152.29>

Located in Sherman Oaks <818>

Local Pick Up Only! No Shipping

I've set Priorities ahead of my Wants rather than Needs. This obsession with my Tacoma needs to stop and I've drawn the line of pouring money into a vehicle in which already consumed a tremendous amount to date.

DISCLAIMER

I'm only wanting to do a Local Socal deal at this time. Not interested in shipping as I want the buyer to lay their pretty eyes upon passing me the monies.

Monies is what I want with no excuses or promises to pay at a later time.

I will no longer be taking sexual favors as barter from yourself, family members, friends, nor animals. This has cost me more with doctor visits. In the end, not business practical as well. So in the end, please pay with ducketts, benjis, cashio, skrill, loot, or whatever your neighborhood calls it.

I'm "NOT" responsible once you've handed me monies. This is your item now and I don't warranty it. I will not be held responsible if they bend, snap, do the robot on you once you've installed them. I'm not Costco and if I was, I still wouldn't take it back from you. Cause I like to keep your Monies.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * Pictures Updated * *
Old 08-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, where are you getting all these parts from?! The serial #'s better not be scrapped off!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
were you gonna convert your front end???
Old 08-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YEP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Dude, where are you getting all these parts from?! The serial #'s better not be scrapped off!!!

Yep. You know dem Asians be ninja like at night. I bought these parts in hopes to do a conversion. Then I realized I'm doing way too much with my truck. It would've been bad ass. 2012 Rad Red TC LT Truck with KR Front Bumper & Fiberwerx Glass. . . I decided I'm selling everything off and pocketing the money. Showing my GF I can be responsible. Thats more important.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

Fiberwerx? Didn't you have a set that you sold before? Or were these gonna be for the 12?

Man I'd love to see the 12 conversion with LT....
Old 08-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I had Glassworks before and didn't like them in compare to Fiberwerx. I've had parts stored for quite sometime in collection as I didn't know what the future held.

2012 LT w/Glass & Prerunner bumper has already been done. There is one with a Plated bumper too. I've seen 2 Tacomas so far with it.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #8

What else do you have hiding in your garage?!?!?! Holy shit I didn't even know you had all this going on
Old 08-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Yep. You know dem Asians be ninja like at night. I bought these parts in hopes to do a conversion. Then I realized I'm doing way too much with my truck. It would've been bad ass. 2012 Rad Red TC LT Truck with KR Front Bumper & Fiberwerx Glass. . . I decided I'm selling everything off and pocketing the money. Showing my GF I can be responsible. Thats more important.
Thats good to hear. I stopped dumping money into my truck a while back as well. But I'm single so it goes into the bike now, haha!!
Old 08-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ YEP!

tell her to get you a and let the adults worry about the money
Old 08-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #11
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ohh dam man. You dumped even more money into that thing? What have you done to it now?

Shit man. I had dumped a good amount as well but I said goodbye to the Honda a few months back. Sold it and I didn't get back what I put in. I miss riding a lot but with my back the way it is now. I can't even last 5 minutes on it. Shit, I can't even ride my mountain bike without my back going out.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
tell her to get you a and let the adults worry about the money
Whats a cool truck when you're single? I will not have anyone making my If it were just a girl I'd tell her to worry about herself. I now realize behind a good man lies a great women.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #14
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
So what other parts are needed to do the 2012 conversion?

Get the Headlights & Bumper and you're done. Everything bolts right up! If you get a prerunner bumper. Then you need to make a support bracket for the grille and headlights. The stock 2012 bumper is what keeps it intact.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #15
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats a cool truck when you're single? I will not have anyone making my If it were just a girl I'd tell her to worry about herself. I now realize behind a good man lies a great women.
haha JK sounds like you got a good thing going. Good luck with that!
Old 08-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #16
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
haha JK sounds like you got a good thing going. Good luck with that!
LOL.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #17
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 08-25-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
geev um!
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
First dibs on the grill surround if you decide to ship!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 08-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* BUMP *