Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

DT shorties w/cats weilded on and DT y-pipe for sale

Old 08-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
theOne2 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
theOne2's Tacoma Gallery
DT shorties w/cats weilded on and DT y-pipe for sale

I have a set of used dt shorties w/ converters wielded in and dt ypipe up for sale. Local would be nice but slim chance of that happening. 350 for the headers shipped to east coast.170 for y pipe shipped. O2 bungs on both ypipe and headers are good and not cross threaded. One stud on left header broke and I did not try to remove it any further. Can easily be cut and drilled out and just run a bolt through flange if you cant remove it.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theOne2 View Post
I have a set of used dt shorties w/ converters wielded in and dt ypipe up for sale. Local would be nice but slim chance of that happening. 350 for the headers shipped to east coast.170 for y pipe shipped. O2 bungs on both ypipe and headers are good and not cross threaded. One stud on left header broke and I did not try to remove it any further. Can easily be cut and drilled out and just run a bolt through flange if you cant remove it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...count=1&ref=nf

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theater
Can't see the pics you have to use the insert picture button..
Old 08-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
Air Force:
theOne2's Tacoma Gallery
fixed it
Old 08-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles are on the cats? Also, from your sig it looks like you upgraded to the DTLTs. How about some comparison of the LT vs. ST? Not many have actually used both, so input on the differences would be great.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
Air Force:
theOne2's Tacoma Gallery
49k on the cats. The shorties have slightly more lowend torque and with the cats weilded in it helps supress some of the rasp that is common with the longubes. I was running the shorties and DT y-pipe and a MKI urd 3 inch catback and it had a good sound with no rasp. The Long tubes help alot after 3000 rpm but your gona fight with some rasp depending on your y-pipe and catback set up. Cats are good, i have a spare set of stock manifolds to throw back on the tuck in case I need to sell it so I no longer need these.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had the money for these. My cats are shot.. p0430.. and I missed out on the warranty..
Old 08-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #7
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theOne2 View Post
49k on the cats. The shorties have slightly more lowend torque and with the cats weilded in it helps supress some of the rasp that is common with the longubes. I was running the shorties and DT y-pipe and a MKI urd 3 inch catback and it had a good sound with no rasp. The Long tubes help alot after 3000 rpm but your gona fight with some rasp depending on your y-pipe and catback set up. Cats are good, i have a spare set of stock manifolds to throw back on the tuck in case I need to sell it so I no longer need these.
Not a bad price for ST+49k cats, I figured with an 06 milage would be much higher. Thanks for the feedback on LT/ST, always good to get actual input from someone who's used both.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #8
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Wish I had the money for these. My cats are shot.. p0430.. and I missed out on the warranty..
Hollow 'em out and add an O2 sim....
Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking at the shorties..
Old 08-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Air Force:
theOne2's Tacoma Gallery
pending sales on both
Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 08-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
shorties sold
Old 08-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #14
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for y pipe.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #15

gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
shorties sold
Are u swapping out your dtlt?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdry06 View Post
Are u swapping out your dtlt?
that's the plan...quiet the ride down a bit and gain some low end back

i'm rarely >2700 rpm except for cruising on the highway (gears screw me on the highway)
Old 08-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #17
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
that's the plan...quiet the ride down a bit and gain some low end back

i'm rarely >2700 rpm except for cruising on the highway (gears screw me on the highway)
do you have the dtlt for sale?
Old 08-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
do you have the dtlt for sale?
not yet...end of the september i'll have something for sale