Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD exhaust (Double cab, short box)

Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
beckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
beckettisgod's Tacoma Gallery
TRD exhaust (Double cab, short box)

TRD exhaust in great shape. Like new really, only had it on my '05 trd sport for about 6 months and i'm getting a newer, double cab long box so it will not fit. This exhaust only fits double cab, short boxes for sure, and access cabs from my understanding, not sure of years except 05+ lol.

I am in Rutland, Vermont and I would be willing to meet someone within reasonable distance lol.

Asking $250 firm, paid $350 for it new.

Buyer pays for shipping.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
dcab short bed should fit the access cab long bed. Its the same length, IIRC
Old 08-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
dcab short bed should fit the access cab long bed. Its the same length, IIRC
Yup, bought mine used off a member who had it on a DCSB and it went on my ACLB with no issues.

Nice price GLWS.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #4
beckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 08-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #5
taco211 is on a distinguished road
taco211's Tacoma Gallery
wish you were local... Shipping kills the deal for me
Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Mach5 is on a distinguished road
Mach5's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested depending on the shipping cost. Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:22 AM   #7
Fitzy6 is on a distinguished road
Fitzy6's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 08-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #8

Sorry to everyone having sent me PMs and I have not responded. Work has been absolutely crazy and I have not had a time this week. I have a very busy weekend ahead of me as it is Labor Day. If I do not respond to 1 of the 11 PMs I've gotten I will get you guys asap.

Truthfully I prefer to sell to someone local as shipping a one piece cat-back is going to be difficult.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:45 AM   #9

Pending local sale.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #10

Sold. Thanks everyone.