Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

CRAIGSLIST FIND: 5 FJ CRUISER TRD WHEELS W/ BFG ALL TERRAINS $1900

Old 08-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adan
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
CRAIGSLIST FIND: 5 FJ CRUISER TRD WHEELS W/ BFG ALL TERRAINS $1900

hey guys i was just looking on craigslist and ran into these, i would probably pick em up for myself but don't have that kind of cash right now, anyway heres the link...

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/pts/3233510580.html
Old 08-31-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
1stTruck is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
1stTruck's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a good deal. If I didn't just buy 4 new tires I would have jumped on it.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Fox2011PM is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fox2011PM's Tacoma Gallery
Summumma bitch! All the good stuff is on the West Coast!
Can someone justify moving cross country just so they can get kick ass stuff for their truck?
Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
jehlinger06 is on a distinguished road
jehlinger06's Tacoma Gallery
These are the exact rims I want for my truck. Too bad shipping would be insane.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Edit nm - those are nice wheels though
Old 08-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
freeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mark
freeskier989's Tacoma Gallery
Can those be verified as true TRD factory black FJ trail team rims? I would drive up and buy these if that is the case but how do we know these are not painted?
Old 08-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmasteradan View Post
hey guys i was just looking on craigslist and ran into these, i would probably pick em up for myself but don't have that kind of cash right now, anyway heres the link...

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/pts/3233510580.html
Please excuse the "jump" Just picked up 2008 TRD Sport Access Cab.. Did the Bilstein 5100s ....

Have them all the way to last Stop & needing to get tires soon... Will be going with 265/70R/17..

Your tires looking bigger/taller than stock, Can you please advise size?
Thank you...
>Gman

Ps.... Your truck is Bad Ass!! Real smooth
Old 08-31-2012, 01:54 PM   #8
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Was looking around for Amercan Racing Chamber or Mojaves (in teflon) but these things are BAD A$$. Big fan of the BFG AT's and MT's
Old 08-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
YNWA
adanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shedadanfon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2530 View Post
Please excuse the "jump" Just picked up 2008 TRD Sport Access Cab.. Did the Bilstein 5100s ....

Have them all the way to last Stop & needing to get tires soon... Will be going with 265/70R/17..

Your tires looking bigger/taller than stock, Can you please advise size?
Thank you...
>Gman

Ps.... Your truck is Bad Ass!! Real smooth

Thanks man. They're 265/75r16 so they're a little taller than stock, but I wish I wouldve gone with some bfg all terrains instead of the revos, but they're still good tires.

And yeah I like these rims and tires too. If only I had a couple g's lying around...
Old 09-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmasteradan View Post
Thanks man. They're 265/75r16 so they're a little taller than stock, but I wish I wouldve gone with some bfg all terrains instead of the revos, but they're still good tires.

And yeah I like these rims and tires too. If only I had a couple g's lying around...
Thank you for getting back to me.......

Everything looks Right & Tight on your truck!!!

>Gman
Old 09-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier989 View Post
Can those be verified as true TRD factory black FJ trail team rims? I would drive up and buy these if that is the case but how do we know these are not painted?
This is NOT a bad deal if these are LEGIT. I'd meet the guy with one of them at a local Toyota Dealership to verify. Anyone can bring these to a good Powdercoater and you'd never know. The beauty in that is you can replicate these easily. There has been sellers selling these as Replicas with no real way of noticing.

Its not Rare to find someone removing these off their TT. So I'd check Toyota for the part# and verify if its on the backside of the RIMS.

See if the guy will meet you in his TT FJ w/his new tire set up. Thats a give away as well to verify.

$1900 is still a ton of coin for these but they're sweet. I'd offer $1500ish at best.

Noticed its 300 miles and dusty. Those signs show they're probally Real. No one is going to spend the time to powder them, then place new tires. Then only run them for 300 miles and try to pass them as the real deal. If it were that way. The seller would clean these up and make them as presentable as possible. This guy knows that he has and knows even dusty, they'd sell. My bet is that theyre the real deal!

Even if they're NOT real. They will be real OEM Toyota TRD FJ rims.

(5) OEMS Silver FJ TRD RIMS will cost you $600-$700 IMHO
(5) Powdering of the Rims $400-$600 Depending
(5) BFG AT $800

Shit doesn't make real sense to Replicate if you don't intend to keep them. The price of it all is Expensive.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #12
freeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the rough

Well i had made an inquiry on them three days ago and heard back today (was assuming no answer to my text meant they were sold already). Im heading up to Bakersfield next Saturday to pick them up! Five tires and rims only 300 miles, i think this will be a good find.

Let me know if anyone is interested in some TRD Off Road alloy wheels and BF Rugged Trail tires with approx 7,800 miles on them. Will sell for $475 for all five (four on my 2012 truck and the unused spare tire and wheel). Located in Orange County, CA.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #13
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Awesome man. How much did you score them for? You can PM me if you like.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #14
YNWA
adanfon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier989 View Post
Well i had made an inquiry on them three days ago and heard back today (was assuming no answer to my text meant they were sold already). Im heading up to Bakersfield next Saturday to pick them up! Five tires and rims only 300 miles, i think this will be a good find.

Let me know if anyone is interested in some TRD Off Road alloy wheels and BF Rugged Trail tires with approx 7,800 miles on them. Will sell for $475 for all five (four on my 2012 truck and the unused spare tire and wheel). Located in Orange County, CA.
Right on man!
Old 09-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #15

Just picked them up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Awesome man. How much did you score them for? You can PM me if you like.
Yo, RAD just got back from picking these bad boys up! Paid $1700 for five of the TT black wheels with mint BF Goodrich All Terrain TAKO's (only 300 miles on them). Think i scored big, they are perfect, can't wait to get them on the truck now!