1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRADE: my 16 inch baja alloy wheel for BLACK SR5 or TRD off road 16 inch alloy

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by kyleTRDtaco12, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Sep 1, 2012 at 9:26 PM
    kyleTRDtaco12

kyleTRDtaco12 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tacoma Base DCSB 4x4 V6 6MT (202)
    TRD Cat-Back Exhaust TRD Sport Package Springs & Shocks (Front Linear Coil Springs, Rear TSB Leafs) Front & Rear Toyota/Bilstein 40mm Shocks) Silver Toyota 16" SR5 Wheels with 265/70/16 BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A Tires w/ Locks OEM Black-Chrome Housed Headlights (SR package) OEM TRDpro Grille Insert RokBlokz Rally MudFlaps w/ Stamped Logo OEM 'TRD Sport' Bedside Graphics TRD QuickShifter w/ TRD Shift Knob Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads w/ Brembo Blank Rotors OEM Front Aluminum Skid-Plate eBay TRD seat covers Rear Diff. Breather Mod A/C Drain Extension Mod OEM Fog Light Kit OEM Intermittent Wiper Switch OEM Bed D-Rings OEM Bed Mat OEM Door Sill Protectors Blacked-Out Badges (from Xrunner 205 Black Sand Pearl) Pop & Lock Tailgate Handle TruXedo TruXsport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover AVS BugFlector II Front Bug Guard AVS In-Channel Window Vent Visors TRD High Pressure Radiator Cap Stubby Radio Antenna Ultra-Gauge EM v1.2 w/ Windshield Mount BullaCulla 7-Pin Relocation Bracket Misc. Stickers
    Just curious if anyone in the the new jersey area would be interested in /possibly/ trading their factory SR5 or TRD offroad 16 inch alloy wheel and lug nuts that they have painted black for my 16 inch Toyota baja alloys and lugs that only have 4000 miles on them and are in perfect condidtion. The wheels that will be traded must be black and in near perfect condtion, thank you! :) check out my gallery for pics of my truck.with the bajas, btw, the centercaps are painted black :) thank you! :)

2. Sep 1, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    jobrien

jobrien shit happens then you die

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ontario California
    Vehicle:
    2011 single cab base 4x4
    Bed mat, cleats, scangauge, new headlight bulbs, weather techs, more to come
    u got pix

3. Sep 1, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    kyleTRDtaco12

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Cat-Back Exhaust TRD Sport Package Springs & Shocks (Front Linear Coil Springs, Rear TSB Leafs) Front & Rear Toyota/Bilstein 40mm Shocks) Silver Toyota 16" SR5 Wheels with 265/70/16 BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A Tires w/ Locks OEM Black-Chrome Housed Headlights (SR package) OEM TRDpro Grille Insert RokBlokz Rally MudFlaps w/ Stamped Logo OEM 'TRD Sport' Bedside Graphics TRD QuickShifter w/ TRD Shift Knob Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads w/ Brembo Blank Rotors OEM Front Aluminum Skid-Plate eBay TRD seat covers Rear Diff. Breather Mod A/C Drain Extension Mod OEM Fog Light Kit OEM Intermittent Wiper Switch OEM Bed D-Rings OEM Bed Mat OEM Door Sill Protectors Blacked-Out Badges (from Xrunner 205 Black Sand Pearl) Pop & Lock Tailgate Handle TruXedo TruXsport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover AVS BugFlector II Front Bug Guard AVS In-Channel Window Vent Visors TRD High Pressure Radiator Cap Stubby Radio Antenna Ultra-Gauge EM v1.2 w/ Windshield Mount BullaCulla 7-Pin Relocation Bracket Misc. Stickers
    Bumpppp... :popcorn:

4. Sep 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    goufcustom

goufcustom 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2021 4x4 TRD Sport DCLB
    Interested. I have the stock TRD OR wheels, but they are not yet painted black, but might be willing to trade and paint them for you.

Trying to find a picture of those Baja wheels on a Silver Tacoma for comparison.

5. Sep 2, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    kyleTRDtaco12

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Alright cool, well if u are able to get them powder coated black with the tire taken off and all the nicks taken out of them ill be on that deal lol... If u like the bajas on your truck that is...and if u do we'll have to get all the detailes worked out later lol

6. Sep 2, 2012 at 11:02 AM
    goufcustom

goufcustom 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2021 4x4 TRD Sport DCLB
    Going to pass, powder coating wheels is not cost effective, looked into it a few months ago and the cheapest place I found was over $100 per wheel, it would be cheaper for me to buy the wheels I really want instead. Painting them with rustoleum on the other hand it cost effective.

7. Aug 10, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    NewRider

NewRider Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Charlottesville , Va
    Vehicle:
    '87 4runner
    Do the trades NEED to be 16"? I love those wheels and am lookin to find a set of 16's to replace my stock sport 17's. I've plasti-dipped these black but they were cleaned up and sanded before I did it so they look very clean. If you're interested, I'm in Delaware for the next few months and could meet you somewhere

8. Aug 10, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    I have a set for sale. $100 you can do what you want with them

9. Sep 7, 2014 at 5:47 PM