Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRADE: my 16 inch baja alloy wheel for BLACK SR5 or TRD off road 16 inch alloy

Old 09-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kyleTRDtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
TRADE: my 16 inch baja alloy wheel for BLACK SR5 or TRD off road 16 inch alloy

Just curious if anyone in the the new jersey area would be interested in /possibly/ trading their factory SR5 or TRD offroad 16 inch alloy wheel and lug nuts that they have painted black for my 16 inch Toyota baja alloys and lugs that only have 4000 miles on them and are in perfect condidtion. The wheels that will be traded must be black and in near perfect condtion, thank you! check out my gallery for pics of my truck.with the bajas, btw, the centercaps are painted black thank you!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
u got pix
Old 09-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #5
kyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkyleTRDtaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kyleTRDtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Interested. I have the stock TRD OR wheels, but they are not yet painted black, but might be willing to trade and paint them for you.

Trying to find a picture of those Baja wheels on a Silver Tacoma for comparison.
Alright cool, well if u are able to get them powder coated black with the tire taken off and all the nicks taken out of them ill be on that deal lol... If u like the bajas on your truck that is...and if u do we'll have to get all the detailes worked out later lol
Old 09-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleTRDtaco12 View Post
Alright cool, well if u are able to get them powder coated black with the tire taken off and all the nicks taken out of them ill be on that deal lol... If u like the bajas on your truck that is...and if u do we'll have to get all the detailes worked out later lol
Going to pass, powder coating wheels is not cost effective, looked into it a few months ago and the cheapest place I found was over $100 per wheel, it would be cheaper for me to buy the wheels I really want instead. Painting them with rustoleum on the other hand it cost effective.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:21 AM   #7
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Do the trades NEED to be 16"? I love those wheels and am lookin to find a set of 16's to replace my stock sport 17's. I've plasti-dipped these black but they were cleaned up and sanded before I did it so they look very clean. If you're interested, I'm in Delaware for the next few months and could meet you somewhere
Old 08-10-2014, 08:52 AM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I have a set for sale. $100 you can do what you want with them