Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Toyota Tacoma Tonneau Bed Cover

Old 09-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Toyota Tacoma Tonneau Bed Cover

Up For Sale: TruXport model cover, this cover fits 2005 and up short bed Toyota Tacoma made by TruXedo

www.truxedo.com/truxport/land.php

Retails for $356.00

$175 OBO takes it.

Trades welcome.

In person inspection welcome and encouraged!

Info from Trux website: Great Looks, straight bows roll up with the cover and provide a smooth, flat look when closed. Fast Installation. Easy, no-drill clamps allow for a simple installation in less than 20 minutes. Tension control conveniently integrated within the latch system to keep the cover tight in any climate. Quick 1 Person Operation. No loose parts - Cover completely rolls up and self stores in seconds.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN IT, wish this was up a month ago. I got mine new in August. Great cover, and fair price OP. GLWS.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, hey, Pittsburgh! 2 hours from me!

Do you recall what your box weighed? Trying to calculate a shipping quote for a fella... I'm guessing under 25 pounds?

I don't want to overcharge.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #5
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Thanks, hey, Pittsburgh! 2 hours from me!

Do you recall what your box weighed? Trying to calculate a shipping quote for a fella... I'm guessing under 25 pounds?

I don't want to overcharge.
Nice, I would have made the drive too. I think if I remember correctly, it was around 30lbs or slightly over. For some reason 34lbs is coming to mind, but I can't quite remember for sure.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #6
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
The box dimensions are going to drive the shipping cost on this item more then weight, unless you are sending via USPS.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
1stTruck is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
1stTruck's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #8

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you kindly for the info!

Allrightythen...

Couple new requests for shipping quotes since I was away this afternoon...

I'll put 'em up in the order they were received, gimme about 45 minutes or so and I'll get posted up.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #9

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Ok fella's, these shipping fees are using the 34 pound guestimate.

If for some reason it's less, I'll spin back the overage. Just trying to keep it close. The quotes in the order of the PM's are...

To MA - Priority Mail = $29 / Parcel Post = $22

To TX - Priority Mail = $56 / Parcel Post = $35

To SC - Priority Mail = $39 / Parcel Post = $28

Not too bad! Priority Mail includes online tracking. This is a good thing. I like online tracking. I *think* I can buy online tracking for Parcel Post too. I tried to get the UPS website to give me a quote, but it was being a dilweed. I gave up on that.

US Postal MO and Paypal is fine, (gift it or + 3%), I'm confirmed and verified and all that too, just send me a note if ya want it and we'll get 'er done. Thanks all!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #10
trunk monkey
thatguy0o0 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Matt
thatguy0o0's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Thanks for all the help Mark!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #12
trunk monkey

Air Force:
Thanks again mark. Stay in touch buddy. I will throw some pics on of the cover. It looks good!
Old 09-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #13

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Roger that, glad to help. I bet it looks good too, wasn't very old. I just have way too many things in the truck bed on a regular basis to benefit. Send a pic when ya can!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #14
trunk monkey

Air Force:
Lol I hear ya on that one. I love the look and functionality. I will post up a pic today. How have ya been? It's been a while lol.