Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks

Old 09-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks

SOLD TO ONE OF THE LIST GUYS!!!

I am looking to sell my rear 5100's (for stock to 2" lift) because I just lifted the rear of my truck another 1.5" (4.5" total) and I need more travel. They have about 8,000 miles on them... Thinking $70??? Anyone interested?

Will post pics when i pull them off the truck in 3 days if no one has picked them up first.

SOLD TO ONE OF THE LIST GUYS!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
cseitz is on a distinguished road

cseitz's Tacoma Gallery
shipping perhaps? Im up in norcal,keep them on the west coast! haha
Old 09-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
Can u get travel and part numbers?

Part number F4-BE5-C478

Extended Length: 23.94"
Collapsed Length: 14.02"
Old 09-06-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested pending the pics, and provided the 8k miles weren't off-road. Lol. Is that $70 shipped? I'm in Florida (33461). Looking to change out the Rancho's I have on. Pm me. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
cormudgen is on a distinguished road
cormudgen's Tacoma Gallery
interested if shipping
Old 09-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If they're in good shape, that's a good deal on 5100's! GLWS
Old 09-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
powerpack66 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
powerpack66's Tacoma Gallery
Have these sold yet?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
Disco Disco...

When i get the new ones and take these off i will send pics to the first to post/pm me and i will go down the list till someone takes them. Also waiting on the new ones for the box so that i can ship the old ones in and get a price quote on shipping.

1) 00Taco00
2) cseitz
3) The Baker
4) Black Taco
5) Cormudgen
6) PowerPack66
And so on... dont think it will get past these people...
Old 09-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #10
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can remove me from the list. Still haven't seen pics. GLWS.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I am looking to sell my rear 5100's (for stock to 2" lift) because I just lifted the rear of my truck another 1.5" (4.5" total) and I need more travel. They have about 8,000 miles on them... Thinking $70??? Anyone interested?

Will post pics when i pull them off the truck in 3 days if no one has picked them up first.
I am so pissed right now.
Not only have I been looking for rear 5100's for a good price! I live in Phoenix and would of came to pick those up right now. Now that I just bought 5100's this comes up. Sooo gay...

GLWS
Old 09-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #12
Disco Disco...

bit of a delay because Toytec.com failed to tell me that the new shocks were on back order untill they called yesterday... WTF??? You would think they might have mentioned that when i called to order them... and no i will not wait two weeks because of your mess up.

What? Down South Motorsports you have them in stock...
What? You have them for almost $25 cheaper...
WHAT??? and you will ship them UPS for free???

Sold!!! should have them tomorrow.

Then i will take picks of the old ones for you guys that are looking into buying my old ones.

Heres there sight!!! Awesome people, Best Prices, Can't beat Free Shipping!!!

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/
Old 09-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #13
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Def interested if you'll ship!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #14
Disco Disco...

pics are up... and they are ready to ship.

Everything looks great with them, i also did a shaft true test. (put the end of the shaft in a drill and turn it on...)
Old 09-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #16
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
sold if not already pm me your paypal. and ill shoot you my info for shipping
Ill give the guys that are on the list till tomorrow.... if now one takes them, there yours!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #17
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Im next. paypal also
Old 09-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #19
Disco Disco...

OMG... people want me to jump threw hoops!!!i just want to sell a good item for a great price with no BS... that is why i priced them about $25 less than other people!