Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTB: Silver Sport Hood

Old 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
robstercraw is on a distinguished road

robstercraw's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB: Silver Sport Hood

Looking to trade for or purchase a silver "Sport" hood with the scoop. I have a perfect condition 2006 (garage kept) silver non scoop I would trade or Ill purchase one. Hoping to find one in somewhat reasonable distance from Austin, Tx. Ill travel to San Antonio, Houston or Dallas. Thx in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT/WTB: Silver Sport Hood-hood.jpg  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Good Luck!

My understanding is these are in high demand!

sk3wp