Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: JBL head unit w/ 6 disc changer

Old 09-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
acrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud of
acrossawire's Tacoma Gallery
FS: JBL head unit w/ 6 disc changer

ALL SOLD!!! Upgraded my entire system w/ help from Mr. Marv. Selling my stock unit from my 2010 DC. $75 for Head unit, $15 for tweeters. everything else has sold.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: JBL head unit w/ 6 disc changer-img_2102.jpg   FS: JBL head unit w/ 6 disc changer-img_2105.jpg   FS: JBL head unit w/ 6 disc changer-img_2110.jpg  
Old 09-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrossawire View Post
Upgraded my entire system w/ help from Mr. Marv. Selling my stock unit from my 2010 DC. $125 for H/U. I also have amp, box, & all speakers if interested. Fresno
FWIW......the stock 6 discs dont sell for that much on here. Probably wont get many offers at that price. Just trying to help ya sell it. GLWS
Old 09-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
acrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud ofacrossawire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD6Speed View Post
FWIW......the stock 6 discs dont sell for that much on here. Probably wont get many offers at that price. Just trying to help ya sell it. GLWS
thanks- i'm open to offers- what's a fair price?
Old 09-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrossawire View Post
thanks- i'm open to offers- what's a fair price?
Well some guys recently were asking 100 plus shipping for a stocker and I know both had to drop price and might not have sold still. Honestly.......I put up a thead a while back and paid 50 shipped for one.... although the sender clearly didnt read that well or just dicked me over and it ended up being a single disk even though my whole thread was about a 6 disc.Had fun atleast smashing the shit out of it................GLWS
Old 09-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Kknell2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Korey
Kknell2's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if this will work for a 2008 non jbl? I just want an AUX hookup. Stock h/u is fine with me
Old 09-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Not positive but I don't think a JBL unit will work with a non-JBL setup and vice versa. Like I said, no sure though
Old 09-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Not positive but I don't think a JBL unit will work with a non-JBL setup and vice versa. Like I said, no sure though
this.....the harnesses are different from JBL to NON-JBL.

For this to be plug-n-play it would need to be a JBL equipped truck which narrows potential buyers.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #8
bump for price drop
Old 09-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
Hector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to behold
Hector v's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the sub and HD for $60
Old 09-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector v View Post
I'll take the sub and HD for $60
not interested in selling for $60
Old 09-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Hector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to beholdHector v is a splendid one to behold
Hector v's Tacoma Gallery
What would be a good price for you?
Old 09-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
bump
Old 09-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
100 for head unit, and all speakers?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Do u have the panel next to the cup holders with the usb and aux hook ups for sale also??
USB did not come w/ the 2010's, but i do have the aux input. It's currently still in the truck, but I will pull & include if desired.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #17
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Can you quote me on pricing to 84123 for everything but the speakers? (Do want the sub and amp)
Old 09-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #18
bump
Old 09-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #19
bump
Old 09-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #20
bump