Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 2005+ Fiberglass Fenders front and rear

Old 09-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2005+ Fiberglass Fenders front and rear

Looking for some glass fenders to put on my truck to go with my new LT suspension. Would like some glassworks but willing to go with others too. only really need a 4ish inch flare as my LT is a +2" with some 4.5" offset rims.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Im considering getting rid of my Fiberwerx 6" flares. I have on person in line right now but I havent made a final decision yet on going with a one piece clip. I'll let you know if you are interested
Old 09-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Im considering getting rid of my Fiberwerx 6" flares. I have on person in line right now but I havent made a final decision yet on going with a one piece clip. I'll let you know if you are interested
I'm not to sure about the 6" flares. Where are you? are you in Norcal?
Old 09-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
triple6 will become famous soon enough

Name: oli
triple6's Tacoma Gallery
if all you got is +2 6" fenders is too much max 4" fenders would look good
Old 09-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I'm not to sure about the 6" flares. Where are you? are you in Norcal?
throw some 35"s under there and it'll look good! im in SoCal.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #7

I had my 31's with my flares for one day. It looked fucking terrible lol. my 31s on my 3" flares looked bad too...
Old 09-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #8

Are you planning on sticking with your current rims?