Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: n-fab nerf bars DOuble cab

Old 09-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
macampos50 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
macampos50's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: n-fab nerf bars DOuble cab

Well the fam is complaining they can't get into my truck, do I'd like to buy a used pair of n fab nerf bars for my gen 2 double cab.
Let's talk!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #3
macampos50 is on a distinguished road
Name: mike
macampos50's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that is the BEST deal I've seen...

I saw a n fab used for $350 plus $100 shipping. Thanks for your response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Best price I found. Not sure if they still have it, but got a free light bar as well with no additional shipping.

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/prod...C.html#options
Old 09-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #4
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set of those on that website. I love them, they are nfab bars but way cheaper than the nfab website.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #6
TacoCBR is on a distinguished road

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Best price I found. Not sure if they still have it, but got a free light bar as well with no additional shipping.

How do you specify for short bed/long bed? I would hate to get the wrong ones...
Old 11-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCBR View Post
How do you specify for short bed/long bed? I would hate to get the wrong ones...
The one listed above does not specify for short/long bed because they're both the same length for a double cab. N-Fab do make nfab step bars for long bed only also.

Picture 1: Nfab's short/long bed steps on a short bed tacoma

Picture 2: Nfab's short/long bed steps on a long bed tacoma

Picture 3: Nfab's specific long bed steps
Old 11-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Buy some rock sliders from Tyler
Haha this dude always repping that shit
Old 11-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Haha this dude always repping that shit
Functional quality product built by a local member so I show all the support i can
Old 11-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
PhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantomVirus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: US Army Corps of Engineers - NADENMG
Name: Ron
PhantomVirus's Tacoma Gallery
So here's the deal on the SmittyBuilt stuff.
Firstoff, they are made in CHINA and are a knock off of the NFabs. They even SAY NFab on them
Second, mine showed up rusted from the dealer.

will look for pics I posted back in July

edit found : http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5358434

Third, I installed mine and the FAM likes them but I really question how long I am going to keep them. With the winters coming in NJ I have to imagine that these bars are not long for this world with the salt & snow.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #13
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Functional quality product built by a local member so I show all the support i can
Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #14

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
The one listed above does not specify for short/long bed because they're both the same length for a double cab. N-Fab do make nfab step bars for long bed only also.

Thanks! The pictures definitely made it much easier!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCBR View Post
Thanks! The pictures definitely made it much easier!
No problem!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:34 PM   #16

TacoCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ordered. Thanks!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #17
paguila is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
paguila's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine as well, the local custom shop wanted 395.00 so thanks so much for the hook up!!
Old 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #18
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by paguila View Post
Just ordered mine as well, the local custom shop wanted 395.00 so thanks so much for the hook up!!
$395?!?
Old 11-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post

also

2"

2"

3"
Old 11-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #20
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
also

2"

2"

3"
Oh yeah! Forgot about thickness! Thanks OZ-T!