LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB OEM Rear bumper

Old 09-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
beckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
beckettisgod's Tacoma Gallery
WTB OEM Rear bumper

Looking for a Barcelona red rear bumper. I would also take a black rear bumper and make it work.

Just putting it out there... hoping someone with a barcelona red is going to upgrade their bumper and is willing to part with it!

I live in Vermont and I would like to pick up locally, will travel if necessary and price is right. Shipping will probably make it not worth it when I can get a new aftermarket black for about 250.

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2012, 06:01 AM   #2
beckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeckettisgod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
beckettisgod's Tacoma Gallery
Bump