Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks

Practically brand new set of Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks (part #5-7505) fits 05'-12' six lug Taco's. Installed them on my new 12' Taco 1 week ago and removed them today 176 miles later. I'm going a different route with my setup and since I already installed these I can't return them. Shocks will come with all hardware/stickers that came in the box. I contacted Brad @ Icon cause there was some spider web "cracks" on the reservoir and bodies when i received them but he said that's normal and nothing to worry about.

$430 shipped anywhere in the 48 states

We're not in grade school so please don't call dibs and then tell me to hold them till your next pay day. Cash rules so 1st person to Paypal me wins

Paypal = cjimen31@gmail.com
Cell # 818- three, 3, nine- four, 0, six, 6
Attached Thumbnails
Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks-img_0831.jpg   Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks-img_0830.jpg   Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks-img_0832.jpg  

Old 09-11-2012, 04:50 AM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Does fpo count in that?
What is FPO?

Old 09-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #4
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting but I'm broke as of right now. GLWS OP. They should go pretty quick.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:23 AM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Its the military address which is counted as a us address
you can ship through USPS
Gotcha. Shipping would be on your dime then if you want it to go to a FPO. I'll make it $415 plus shipping for you since you're military

Old 09-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Usually apo and fpo have the same rates as shipping within the US. the only thing is you have to fill out a customs form when shipping it. USPS would be your best bet.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
So what is shipping to psc 812 box 3290 fpo ae 09627
Parcel Post via USPS would be be $25

Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 AM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It

SOLD
Please close thread mods.

Closed Thread