LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: Tonneau Cover (Shortbed) Texas

Old 09-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
robstercraw is on a distinguished road

robstercraw's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Tonneau Cover (Shortbed) Texas

Great condition Jason hard/lockable Tonneau cover for a shortbed Tacoma. Currently installed on my 2006 OR/SB. It's silver in color and great for keeping your cargo secure and dry. Also comes with a light under the lid as well. MOre pics on request. Leave me a PM or message with your email if interested. $450 OBO

Located in Austin, Texas
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Tonneau Cover (Shortbed) Texas-bed-cover-1.jpg   WTS: Tonneau Cover (Shortbed) Texas-bed-cover-2.jpg   WTS: Tonneau Cover (Shortbed) Texas-trd-.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robstercraw View Post
Great condition Jason hard/lockable Tonneau cover for a shortbed Tacoma. Currently installed on my 2006 OR/SB. It's silver in color and great for keeping your cargo secure and dry. Also comes with a light under the lid as well. MOre pics on request. Leave me a PM or message with your email if interested. $450 OBO

Located in Austin, Texas
Why can't it be white!!!!! I live close to you too.