LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

chrome grill

Old 09-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Bigg Harley is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Bill
Bigg Harley's Tacoma Gallery
chrome grill

Does anyone have a chrome grill that their thinking about getting rid of. I just bought my truck and it has the silver streak colored grill and I want the chrome one I am open to trade as soon as I figure how to take it off without breaking it.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Shack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shedShack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lane
Shack's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I do. I would imagine many others do as well, since most people want to get the chrome off and go color matched instead. You could probably find someone to trade you straight up.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack View Post
Yes I do. I would imagine many others do as well, since most people want to get the chrome off and go color matched instead. You could probably find someone to trade you straight up.

This... It will be gone in 60 sec...
Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
Army:
I am down to trade if it is the right year model wiht no scratches and dents....why is it a high demand for the same color grill? Just asking could make me change my mind
Old 09-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Harley View Post
I am down to trade if it is the right year model wiht no scratches and dents....why is it a high demand for the same color grill? Just asking could make me change my mind
Some people like chrome...some like painted.. just a personal preference I guess.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i may have a chrome satoshi finished soon
Old 09-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #8
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
^this, and what year truck, not all years have the same grill. People may offer you some $$$ plus a trade, its hard to find a good deal on a oem colormatched grill.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #9
Army:
Columbia, SC..Never thought about selling my grill for $$$ Evanmb31..Thanks bro
Old 09-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #10
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
LoadedTaco has a 2012 chrome grill for sale. I was tempted to get it.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
apdale is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
apdale's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a 2012 SSM grille ebay....that being said...I'll have a 2012 chrome grille for sale later this week, this should fit 2012 or 2013. PM me an offer if you're interested.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
This guy was looking for the trade you want, dont know if he ever found one
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-grill-ga.html
Old 09-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #14
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome 2012 grill I could be persuaded to sell or trade.