Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM Roof Rack Pads

Old 09-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Roof Rack Pads

I have searched high and low and cant seem to find what im looking for. I want a set of roof rack pads for my OEM roof rack. I perfer red pads but would prolly settle for black. I have found a lot of pads but not the ones that will fit the aero cross bars. If anyone has a set or knows where I can get a set please let me know. Thanks..
Old 09-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean "pads" and "red"? All factory roof rack parts are black for starters. If you are looking for the plastic part that the rack sits on that meets the roof and has the gutter strip built into it, have you called your local Toyota parts dept.? I doubt you will find such a specific part floating around out there separate from the whole rack.

Edit:
Surfboard pads?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm talking bout the foam pad that wraps around the cross bars for stuff that your carrying to sit on. It is usually made of some type of foam and has a colored cover over it. I have found plenty of black pads but I really want red and would love to have them with Toyota on them if possible.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Look for red roll-bar pads. They come in various sizes to fit different diameter bars. Get one designed for mid-size diameter bars and stretch that over your rack's crossbar. May take some experimenting to find the right size.

You'll have to stencil and spray-paint the word "Toyota" on yourself. This is often what the pros do to feature their sponsors.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
All your kayak shops are going to have bar pads, and they make them to fit aero bars.

If all else fails:

http://www.halfmoonoutfitters.com/Ha...8split/Product