Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Repost of JL Stealthbox for Access cabs and new price

Old 09-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Repost of JL Stealthbox for Access cabs and new price

SOLD!!

Please take note that the fit is much better when installed! This is just sitting in place to give you an idea.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sorry but this whole thing is packed in a box and in storage!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
about 75%! The tradeoff is having a great sounding sub. This is very difficult to do in a practical way with these access cabs. The thing that is funny is that while these were designed for access cabs...I have seen a few in double cabs and they sound amazing.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
about 75%! The tradeoff is having a great sounding sub. This is very difficult to do in a practical way with these access cabs. The thing that is funny is that while these were designed for access cabs...I have seen a few in double cabs and they sound amazing.
Nice. I like my center console so I guess I will have to find another option. Thanks and best of luck with the sale!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
bump
Old 09-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #8
SOLD!!