Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

'09-'11 Overhead Console with Compass and Temp

Old 09-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
'09-'11 Overhead Console with Compass and Temp

I am selling a used overhead console that was in my truck. I went with the Homelink mirror so I am going back to a regular console. It is in near perfect condition with a slight mark on the sunglass door that I cannot pick up with a camera so you will have to take my word for it. $300 shipped to the lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii and all other areas will incur additional costs. PM me if you have any questions. I can be slow to respond so be patient.

Old 09-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday bump for ya!
Old 09-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
tstables is on a distinguished road
tstables's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it. Can you show a picture of it plugged in to verify that it works. Thanks
Old 09-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It works this I can guarantee. I can take pics of it working and post them but it will be awhile since I have a crazy work schedule and I have to pull down the OEM console I have up now.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
Tripp18200 is on a distinguished road
Name: Martin
Tripp18200's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 09-18-2012, 04:07 AM   #6
My pee parts itch

Sold. Thanks