Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

'09 Rear View Mirror with back up monitor

Old 09-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
'09 Rear View Mirror with back up monitor

For sale is the rear view mirror I removed from my truck. I bought a 2012 mirror so this one can go. It has some pry marks on the side and some slight marks on the bottom. I had to get it apart to remove the bluetooth mic wiring. The bluetooth mic was removed from the top of the mirror so now there is a hole at the top of the mirror where the mic was located. The mirror will come with the wiring harness and cover pieces. $70 shipped to the lower 48. Anywhere else will cost more. If you have any questions pm me. I will respond as quick as I can.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Price reduction bump. $60 shipped.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
My pee parts itch

bump. Someone must need a cheap mirror with a back up cam monitor.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
Kuma23 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Kuma23's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the mirror for sale?