Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Double Cab Factory Black Running Boards Side Steps

Old 09-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Double Cab Factory Black Running Boards Side Steps

These are pretty much new... not on the truck long. Come with all mounting screws (12)

Hardly any signs of use.

$200 SOLD

Local pick up in San Diego area or possibly shipping but will be pricey. They are over 80" long and probably weigh 30 pounds combined.

Fedex calculator says a 80x12x12 package weighing 30 pounds from san diego to new york is $85 for ground shipping with insurance. So anywhere in-between will be cheaper than 85.

Old 09-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 09-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW I have these and I like them. they sit nice and tight to the body, and stop a lot of rocks on the dirt roads from flinging into the paint.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
FWIW I have these and I like them. they sit nice and tight to the body, and stop a lot of rocks on the dirt roads from flinging into the paint.
I have some too for my access cab and I like the shit out of em. These came off my brothers truck shortly after he bought it... dunno why someone wouldn't like em.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad Im not closer. Im looking for a pair for mine.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Rames is just really niceRames is just really niceRames is just really niceRames is just really nice

Name: James
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
If you so happen to make a trip up to Nor Cal let me know, I'll take them off your hands.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #7
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rames View Post
If you so happen to make a trip up to Nor Cal let me know, I'll take them off your hands.
Fedex ground is $45 to oakland.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
photonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud ofphotonashville has much to be proud of
Name: John
photonashville's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent with all my info for total with shipping quote. I'll pay as soon as I hear back from you. Thanks.