Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock UCA Bolts/Nuts & Lower Strut Bolts/Nuts

Old 09-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Stock UCA Bolts/Nuts & Lower Strut Bolts/Nuts

I have a set of factory (used) UCA Bolts, Nuts and Washers - $22 shipped to the lower 48 - OBO - SOLD

I also have a set of factory (used) Front Lower Sturt Mount Bolts, Washers and Nuts - $5 shipped to the lower 48 - OBO

These were on my truck, and I installed new LR UCAs, everything I read said to just cut these to get them out, well I didnt, and I had a new set from my stealership on hand, because they had to be ordered, and I didnt want my truck on jack stands over the weekend while I did this. Anyway, I installed the new parts because I had them, and my dealer would not take returns on the new parts because they were "Special Order". There is nothing wrong with these, if I hadnt bought the new ones I would have simply reused these.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC, you can get those bolts for 6 bucks new.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #5
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
those are 4x4 uca bolts huh, just incase people were wondering lol
Is there a difference between 4x4 and prerunner bolts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
IIRC, you can get those bolts for 6 bucks new.

Stealership charges $16 per bolt, $3.50 per nut and not sure on the washers, where do you get them for that cheap?

This is the best I could find - http://toyota-parts.toyotapart.com/s...-A0095&x=0&y=0 and then you add their $15 shipping cost in there and you make them just as much as from the stealership.

Also, open to offers on them.

These are the part numbers for the UCA bolt/nut, not sure what the number is for the washers.
NUT - 90080-17208
BOLT - 90105-A0095
Old 09-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
those are 4x4 uca bolts huh, just incase people were wondering lol
same part number in the catelog for 2wd and 4wd.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #8
7.62x63mm

Quote:
i think 2wd should be different, the 4wd have the long bolts 2wd have two short bolts
The 6 Lug have 1 long bolt per side, and the 5 Lug have 2 short bolts per side.

The 2 short bolts pictured are for front lower strut mounts on the 6 Lug.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
The 6 Lug have 1 long bolt per side, and the 5 Lug have 2 short bolts per side.

The 2 short bolts pictured are for front lower strut mounts on the 6 Lug.
Feel like hooking me up for shipping? Karma is a awesome thing