Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD skid plate

Old 09-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
TRD skid plate

I bought a TRD skid plate from a member on here a while back..Turns out I dont like it as much as I thought I would. $100, plus shipping..Exactly what I paid for it.

No dents, all mounting hardware..Was rattle canned bedlinered when I got it.

I will also consider trades, or best offers.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
Spiral out...
TOOLguy420 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
TOOLguy420's Tacoma Gallery
1. I'm interested.

2. Why don't you like it?

3. What are you looking for in trade?
Old 09-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOLguy420 View Post
1. I'm interested.

2. Why don't you like it?

3. What are you looking for in trade?

It looked great..then i painted the center part of my lower bumper black..cant see it anymore.

What do you have to trade?
Old 09-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
Spiral out...
TOOLguy420 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
TOOLguy420's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
What do you have to trade?
Computer equipment (new HP Thin Client, routers, switches, Wi-Fi links, etc)

Quality car audio & mobile electronics (old-school Rockford 4-channel amp, several speakers, alarm components, wiring & RCAs, etc)

Radio control helicopter equipment/parts (way too much to list)
Old 09-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #5

Firefighter:
Anything hunting/fishing/shooting?
Old 09-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cverneau View Post
shipping to 06410 (Connecticut)??

Its actually kind of heavy, and awkward. From TRDPARTS4U.com, shipping from them (Dallas,TX) to me(NJ) is $23.22.

I can imagine they would have cheaper shipping rates, so I'm going to guess about $30 for me to ship to you.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #8

Firefighter:
bump..I'd like this gone
Old 09-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Bump..Offers before its scrap metal
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of Wheelers 1-1/2 AAL

1.5" Add a Leaf Kit: A single leaf Add A Leaf Set, works with your factory length u-bolts. Fits the factory TSB leaf springs, too!

I bought these from another member (Taco2012) and never installed them. He said he used them for a week. I would have to agree.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
i always wanted one but i cant justify 100$ i got some fishing stuff to trade
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
what exactly you looking for fishing wise? and it says you have a 05 what year is this coming off of?
This came of an 09 when i bought it, i put it on my 05 no problems.
What kinda fishing stuff ya got?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinaptic View Post
PM'd you an offer.

Sorry, i read it and forgot to answer you. I'll do it now
Old 09-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #16
sinaptic is on a distinguished road

sinaptic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Sorry, i read it and forgot to answer you. I'll do it now
No worries, life happens.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Bumpski..still for salez
Old 09-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #18

Firefighter:
Gone, thanks Kyle..cant wait to see what it looks like on your truck.