Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fall cleanout

Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Project cleanout

new prices. don't like em? shoot me an offer. need to make room for other projects

Access Vanish Bed Cover for a 6' long bed
SOLD

NIB AEM PnP harness. 2005-2008 V6 trucks only. Brand new, just took it out of the packaging for pics
SOLD

Alpine MRP F300 75x4@2 50x4@4 amp
$110

Dynomax 17448 muffler
SOLD

AFE 3"filter
$40

Boss 1200 self powered sub/amp. fits under seat
$75

Toyota Emblems
SOLD

2) 10" sub box. Regular universal size. would fit/sit nicely with back seats down
$30 local pick up

OE auto shift knob (good condition)
$15

Tundra auto shift knob. Modded to fit a taco. (FYI, doesn't get super tight but it is tight enough)
SOLD

Autobahn kraftwerks auto shift knob
$30

Old 09-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Like the emblems. Let me know if you end up willing to ship.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
black_magic2010 is on a distinguished road

Army: 644th Transcompany/1st I.D.
black_magic2010's Tacoma Gallery
What the AEM harness for?
Old 09-15-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Like the emblems. Let me know if you end up willing to ship.
I'm willing to ship everything except the bed cover due to I just through the box away 2months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_magic2010 View Post
What the AEM harness for?
the harness is for installing a URD maf cal or some other piggyback engine managment system so you don't have to cut your factory wiring and void your warrenty if the find it.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
local pick up only please.
Where?
Old 09-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
Where?
sorry forgot to put that. I'm in hanover, pa
Old 09-17-2012, 04:42 AM   #8
FF4RC5
08FireRescueTaco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer FireFighter
Name: Hunter
08FireRescueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on emblems. Let me know
Old 09-17-2012, 06:38 AM   #9
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
hanover, we should wheel sometime!!!!
Yeah man i'm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08FireRescueTaco View Post
Local pick up is only for the bed cover, i'll ship everything else. I'd ship the bed cover too if I wouldn't have just thrown the box away
Old 09-17-2012, 07:12 AM   #10
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08FireRescueTaco View Post
Take em' bud. I forgot the Wet Okole GB is wrapping up so I'm gonna fire off my hard earned cash to them instead. Tks anyway OP!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
I need 33's bump
Old 09-20-2012, 05:05 AM   #12
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Prices are shipped for today and tomorrow
Old 09-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #13
MGMAddict is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MGMAddict's Tacoma Gallery
is the bed cover still for sale?
Old 09-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #14
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Yup pm inbound
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn thats a nice cover!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #16
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
damn thats a nice cover!
Thanks man, its still available
Old 10-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 10-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #18
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for updated list
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #20
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
tundra knob still available?