Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Double Cab Short Bed - Magnetic Gray - FOR SALE

Old 09-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Double Cab Short Bed - Magnetic Gray - FOR SALE

Well, growing family has resulted in the need for an SUV, so it is time to sell the Tacoma.

Truck:
2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 5' bed. Magnetic Gray Metallic, TRD Off Road Package with factory rear e-locker. Has OE XM satellite radio and antenna. OE TRD dark gray floor mats, auto dimming mirror, TRD seats and fabric. Has the inverter, downhill assist, airbag off, a-trac, all the bells and whistles. Also has the towing package with larger alternator, transmission cooler, oil cooler, group 27 battery, and factory hitch.

Mileage:
36,900 miles, but still being driven occasionally.

Price:
$old! Congrats GeoHiker on a cool new truck

How to get in touch:
Shoot me a PM. I will check TW at least a couple times every day. I do work full time, so depending on schedule, it may be the following day before I can get back.

Has the following modifications:
  • OME 885 Springs - Front
  • OME Dakar leaf packs - Rear
  • OME Nitro shocks all the way around (Full OME suspension kit is around $1,100)
  • 3* rear axle shims
  • Light Racing UCA's ($450)
  • Stubbs Welding HD-SKO rock sliders ($355)
  • Bud Built Skids - full flat belly (IFS, Mid, T-Case, BudBuilt Crossmember) ($725)
  • OE Toyota TRD Special Edition FJ Cruiser Wheels - Anthracite (16", 4.5" BS to fit 33's without wheel spacers) ($1,000-$1,200 if you can find them)
  • 285/75/16 BFG AT (approx 18k miles on them. they still look new) ($900)
  • Front windows tinted to match rear - 20% Llumar
  • Exhaust re-route from under t-case to beside for skid plate clearance (I paid around $75 for an exhaust shop in town to do it.)
  • NMO antenna mount on roof, with coax run to the bin behind the driver side back seat. This was professionally installed by the local shop that does all of the public safety radio installations for Birmingham and Jefferson County. The NMO style mount is the standard for law enforcement, and there are tons of antenna options. There's about 4' of slack on the coax, so if you wanted to put in a Cobra 75WXST, you could route it to under the driver's seat, and then get an NMO CB antenna such as this: http://www.cheapham.com/products/Lar...52d-Black.html I used it for my 2m/70cm ham radio, and had the body of the radio mounted behind the seat.
Total mods, approx $4,600

Since day 1 it's had M1 full synthetic every 5k miles religiously, and the oversized M1-209 filter. Dealer did the 10k service. The OME suspension, LR UCA's, wheels, and tires were installed around 18,000 miles.

I will also include all OE suspension components (Leaf Packs are the TSB replacements, not the flimsy ones) that were removed when the lift was installed, as well as the OE wheels and tires. The tires are on the rims, but the beads aren't seated and they need valve stems. I had the TPMS sensors transferred to the FJ wheels. I've also got the OE skid plates and mud flaps.

The bad:
Has a dent in the rear bumper on the driver's side. I was rear ended when someone at a stop sign thought I was pulling out, and they pulled up and ran into me. The tailgate and DS tail light were replaced, but I opted not to replace the bumper, as I was planning to do a steel off-road type bumper.

The CD changer seems to have a disc stuck in it.

KBB price for "Excellent Condition" is $28,794 Aside from the bumper and CD changer, I'd definitely say that the rest of the truck qualifies for Excellent condition. A body shop quoted me in the neighborhood of $700 for a new bumper installed. Given all the mods, as well as including all of the OE parts, I think the price of $27k is a bargain to be honest.

Enough talking about it, the pictures do the truck more justice than I could talking about it. I consistently get compliments on it, and my favorite thing about it is that it looks like it came from the factory this way.

Exhaust re-route (pre-skidplate pictures):

Old 09-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Reserved for additional pictures.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Bump for some nice pics and a great looking truck, makes me want to sell mine and buy yours
Old 09-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Monday morning bump.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:59 AM   #5
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Trade a '07 FJ Cruiser for it.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like a pretty great price considering all the money that has already been put into it. Wish I had found a deal like this when I was shopping back in March. Good luck!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwonder View Post
Seems like a pretty great price considering all the money that has already been put into it. Wish I had found a deal like this when I was shopping back in March. Good luck!

X2 ^^

I paid a little more for my Bone stock MGM 2010 trd off road with 19k miles

This is a great price for one badass truck, with some good mods

GLWS
Old 09-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #8
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
Trade a '07 FJ Cruiser for it.
Thanks for the offer, but I've already bought an '04 UZJ100. That's a great looking FJ though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwonder View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
X2 ^^

I paid a little more for my Bone stock MGM 2010 trd off road with 19k miles

This is a great price for one badass truck, with some good mods

GLWS
Thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping that someone comes along who's in the market, and agrees with you guys!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Great looking Tacoma, if my FJ sold fast enough I would pick it up, its the color I'm looking for also.
Good luck on the sale.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #11
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Tuesday morning bump!

This is the perfect chance to buy that truck you've been wanting.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck mate. GLWS.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #13
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Wow a bit pricey but glws
Old 09-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #14
Taco Town is on a distinguished road

Name: Rafael
Taco Town's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell your TSB leaf packs? Shipped to 76179. Great looking truck, love the OE look. GLWS Free BUMP!
Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #15
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Wow a bit pricey but glws
Here's KBB:
http://www.kbb.com/toyota/tacoma-dou...=private-party

Aside from the bumper and CD issue, it's definitely in excellent condition.

I've figured basically a $2k bump down to allow for those items. I thought about fixing the bumper, but thought that a buyer (particularly on TW) might rather do a nicer bumper, rather than me fix it back to OE and have a higher asking price.

Add to that $4,600 worth of mods, along with the fact that I've got all the OE parts to give the buyer, and I think that $27,000 is a very fair price. However, it's OBO. If you're interested in making an offer I'll be happy to discuss via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Town View Post
Would you be willing to sell your TSB leaf packs? Shipped to 76179. Great looking truck, love the OE look. GLWS Free BUMP!
For now I'm trying to do it as a package. If I can't do that, I'm looking at putting it all back to stock, and selling the mods individually. So for now, thanks for the offer , but I'm holding out. If that changes I'll update this thread.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #16
Taco Town is on a distinguished road

Name: Rafael
Taco Town's Tacoma Gallery
For now I'm trying to do it as a package. If I can't do that, I'm looking at putting it all back to stock, and selling the mods individually. So for now, thanks for the offer , but I'm holding out. If that changes I'll update this thread.[/QUOTE]

Well if you do part it out I'd be willing to swap my non TSB leafs for your TSB leaf pack, plus some cash . Let me know!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #17
Yotaless is on a distinguished road
Yotaless's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck. Do you have a matching spare rim with tire and what was your average mpg when you drove it daily?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #18
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Im selling my truck with less miles then your and more mods for 23000 which is why i said its pricey its not a house the money you put in you don't get it back
Old 09-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #19
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Im selling my truck with less miles then your and more mods for 23000 which is why i said its pricey its not a house the money you put in you don't get it back
Highlighting yourself champ. Don't come into someone else's thread and advertise your sale. And if "you put in you don't get it back" - what do your mods matter??

In other news-You probably want to go add photos to your FS thread or it's gunna get nuked...

And in other other news-Don't shit up other peoples sale threads with advertising for yourself or saying how thison truck sold one time for less.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #20
hilux30 will become famous soon enoughhilux30 will become famous soon enough

hilux30's Tacoma Gallery
That's exactly what I'm looking for and I already got financing, exactly like my truck and set-up, but with 4-doors (kids...not getting a mini-van). It's listed now, when it sells I'll be taking to you... but I'm gonna butter you up a little about that price, heads up... cheers