LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tailgate Badges: Brand New

Old 09-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
ChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud of
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgate Badges: Brand New

As I mentioned in another for sale ad, I traded in my Taco last night on a new Tundra. I've been clearing out a few left over bits and pieces I had sitting in my garage.

Up for sale is a set of OEM badges for the tailgate of a 2nd gen Taco. This includes the "Tacoma", "Toyota", "PreRunner", "V6", and "SR5" badges. All brand new. The "Toyota" isn't pictured but it will be included.

I'm asking $20 shipped anywhere in the cont US.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
ChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud ofChibbMD has much to be proud of
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
interested in just the "tacoma" badge
I sent you a pm, but just so anybody who's interested knows, I'd prefer to just sell the set. At $20 I figure that's probably close to what you'd pay for a single one of these emblems, so the buyer can just take them all and do what they want with the others.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
ChibbMD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!
Old 02-16-2014, 10:06 PM   #5
betoochoa is on a distinguished road
betoochoa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibbMD View Post
As I mentioned in another for sale ad, I traded in my Taco last night on a new Tundra. I've been clearing out a few left over bits and pieces I had sitting in my garage.

Up for sale is a set of OEM badges for the tailgate of a 2nd gen Taco. This includes the "Tacoma", "Toyota", "PreRunner", "V6", and "SR5" badges. All brand new. The "Toyota" isn't pictured but it will be included.

I'm asking $20 shipped anywhere in the cont US.

I will like to see a pic. I'll buy right away if I like it, have pay pal for fast transaction ..