Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1" Camburg ucas for sale

Old 09-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
1" Camburg ucas for sale

SOLD

Im selling my camburg 1" uniball ucas. They have about 20k miles on them. Uniballs are still tight. Arent exposed to salt or anything so pitting is not a problem. Had no alignment problems with 2.5"s of lift. They squeek a little bit sometimes but no more then expected. Comes with all hardware including washers. I will throw in some free neon green zip ties also. I was told they add 1.5" more travel

Selling for $340 shipped.

This is them compared to stock. They should just make quality parts from the factory

I took this a few days before removing them

Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if i can get some money together im in. but until then GLWS
Old 09-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
willing to take payments? PM me if so
Old 09-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #6
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
such a good deal i want...ill see how my paycheck is this friday
Old 09-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nvm im dumb i have a first gen
Old 09-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
willing to take payments? PM me if so
id rather have someone pay in full right now. Ill keep it in mind though

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha73 View Post
May be interested because I'm getting fox or kings so I'll have to see
these would be great with either

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
nvm im dumb i have a first gen
Hahaha thanks for the laugh man!
Old 09-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #10
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=allmotorrex;5710362]id rather have someone pay in full right now. Ill keep it in mind though

Hahaha thanks for the laugh man![/QUOTE/)
Lol basically it depends on if another guy selling some shocks will include shipping in his price, if not I'll be buying all new so I will let u know
Old 09-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
good deal! I wish I had the funds.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
AtomicTrent is on a distinguished road
Marines:
AtomicTrent's Tacoma Gallery
Id offer $250 and can paypal ya right now.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #14
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

[QUOTE=yamaha73;5710494]
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
id rather have someone pay in full right now. Ill keep it in mind though

Hahaha thanks for the laugh man![/QUOTE/)
Lol basically it depends on if another guy selling some shocks will include shipping in his price, if not I'll be buying all new so I will let u know
I hear ya. I love buying new stuff but good used suspension parts are so easy to come by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
good deal! I wish I had the funds.
Sounds like me a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicTrent View Post
come on man. These are a pretty good price already

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Fuck where were you a 4 days ago. Was looking for uniball but settled on ball joint cause of funds. Hell of a deal. GLWS
Haha funny thing is I've had um off for a week now but then I went outta town! Sorry man
Old 09-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #15
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
its such a pita to install though dammit dammit dammit......... *sigh* pass GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicTrent View Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:39 PM   #16
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
Sending payment once I get email Addy.thanks