Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB any color 2nd gen drivers side rear fender flare short bed

Old 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB any color 2nd gen drivers side rear fender flare short bed

looking for a drivers side fender flare for my truck. when i took mine off i broke some of the tabs and i need a new one for what im wanting to do. any color will work. doesnt matter if it has scratches or not just not cracks or breaks in it. let me know what you have. will pay shipping it shouldnt be to much through ups i just shipped a set of bushwackers
Old 09-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
DelTaco will become famous soon enoughDelTaco will become famous soon enough

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a swb with scratches. Would have to find a box for it.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I should be getting my Bushwackers in about a week or so...If I can take the rears off without breaking a tab, I'll PM you. They're in great condition, maybe a pinstripe or two but that's it.
its just the drivers side rear i need so be extra careful with that one lol