Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - 2005-2011 Avid Light Bar, PRO Line-X Lining

Old 09-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
FS - 2005-2011 Avid Light Bar, PRO Line-X Lining

SOLD

i want to try to get this out to local TW members before it goes up on craigslist.

i now own an xrunner so there is clearly no need for this, thats why its up for sale.

avid offroad light bar, 4 light tabs (no lights included) and its professionally lined with line-x. absolutly zero dings, dents, scratches, missing lining, or cracks. perfect condition like new.

asking $375 (or make me a reasonable offer and i will consider it) due to the lining and 4 light tabs. this item is $325 brand new, NOT including light tabs, NOT including shipping, and NOT finished with any lining.

i promise you will not find a cleaner used avid light bar

BUYER IS TO COVER SHIPPING CHARGES

Old 09-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Chime in my thoughts: I have the same light bar and currently it is powder coated but the PC is not as durable as line-x. After a few more scratches im going to get it line-x'd myself. This is a deal if you are looking for this setup and finish.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im just going to bump this until it sells...
Old 09-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What, it won't fit the X-Runner?
Old 09-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What, it won't fit the X-Runner?
hahaaa no lol
Old 09-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam

somebody please buy this damn thing lol. shoot me a (reasonable) offer and i will consider it
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #9
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this is exactly what I've been looking for, exact finish and everything.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #11
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post

asking $400 (or make me a reasonable offer and i will consider it) due to the lining and 4 light tabs. this item is $325 brand new, NOT including light tabs, NOT including shipping, and NOT finished with any lining.
OP
Old 09-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
Damn this is exactly what I've been looking for, exact finish and everything.
if you want to pay for shipping, i will knock the price down a little and its all yours
Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
i have this bar and its sick. IT costed me 200 dollars to line x this bitch so bump for a good deal.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
if you want to pay for shipping, i will knock the price down a little and its all yours
Pm'd
Old 09-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
Tahoemx is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ceremonial Guardsman, USAF Honor Guard
Tahoemx's Tacoma Gallery
Still available? Very interested

Edit: nvm, didn't see the not wanting to ship
Old 09-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoemx View Post
Still available? Very interested

Edit: nvm, didn't see the not wanting to ship
yes it is still available and i will ship but only on the buyers dime
Old 09-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

09123 is rammstein isnt it? shipping would be an absolute nightmare to anywhere out of the US, i can guarantee that