Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Black Sun Visors

Old 09-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black Sun Visors

Looking for a set of black sunvisors from base or sport or whatever model they come from. They are not extendable ones. I will buy outright or trade my gray extendable ones as part of the deal or whatever. Mine aren't floppy or dangling or krusty, just want the black ones, Driver & Passenger side. I don't care if the snap-in clips are black or not.

These are what I'm after...........

Old 09-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm MR Me Too!

If he get his and you have some. Well I want yours. After he gets his. No HOMO
Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I got some outer space outlandish lunatic quote for these from a dealership then they wouldn't even give out the part numbers either.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Mike
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in your gray driver side you ever find the black ones your looking for
Old 09-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
I might be interested in your gray driver side you ever find the black ones your looking for
Help me find some and you can get better deal.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I WANT!