Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FX-R Retro's w/ harness 55w ballast

Old 09-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
FX-R Retro's w/ harness 55w ballast

MODS PLZ DELETE THREAD. I am rebuilding them into headlights. ***********

Selling my retro project. I had them on the truck for a few days and didn't like the look. Fun way to spend your money I guess . Anyways I am selling them due to some install money I need for my front gears.I took the painted reflector bowl out of my old headlights in case you wanted to install them differently. Here is the following that will be included in the purchase.

Price includes the week of labor and tools I had to purchase to finish this project.

*** $300 local or I can ship on your dime. This is my best offer and I feel it is very fare. I spent a lot of time and money in these.

FX-R Projectors
Gatling Gun Shroud
55w Ballast
H4 Harness
Connections to wires
CCFL Angel Eye's already Installed behind shroud

*Only thing you need to buy is your choice of Bulbs, ex: 4300k, 5000k, 6000k....

Also the white clips on the backside of the Bezal

I spent about a week building these and they came out great.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashnu View Post
PM'd
Replied
Old 09-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
I need the harness and ballasts. Any chance on splitting it up?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #7
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
tempting
Old 09-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about splitting. Still for sale!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #9
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If i can sell my retrofits i just completed i might have to pick these up..
Old 09-20-2012, 04:41 AM   #11
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump. I have a set of non OEM headlights I could install them in too for a different price. I don't have any extra sealant, otherwise I'd have them already installed.

I know someone wants these!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know what shipping would cost? I'm not sure how you'd go about protecting the paint and plastic parts for shipping.

Also, how old is the kit / how long was it installed on your truck?
Old 09-20-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Do you know what shipping would cost? I'm not sure how you'd go about protecting the paint and plastic parts for shipping.

Also, how old is the kit / how long was it installed on your truck?
This is kit is 2 months old, was on the truck for 2 days. I wrapped the projector and bowls in plastic wrap and stuffed a bunch of soft towels and clothes. Also surrounded that with extra cardboard. Believe me, I don't want them scratched either so I took extra measures to bag everything separate.

Shipping would be between $20-25.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of paint did you use and color? bake paint on?
Old 09-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #15
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post
What kind of paint did you use and color? bake paint on?
Used Krylon Satin Black - 5 light coats. 1 light coat of Clear Coat. 2 heavy clear coat
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
morning bump
Old 09-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #18
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Great deal for those who don't want to mess with the labor involved in building FX-R's.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
ill see what I can do. my light bulbs have broken tabs so they wont stay in, but im sure they will stay on.