Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

*** F.S. Complete Blazer Projector Fog Light Retrofit System OC/Socal ***

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
*** F.S. Complete Blazer Projector Fog Light Retrofit System OC/Socal ***

SOLD!

Hello fellow Tacomaworld Members,

I am selling my complete Blazer fog light retrofit system. I just installed my Apex bumper so I can’t use the OEM fog lights anymore. This is the only reason I am selling my setup. You get the relay harness (brand new, I just plugged into factory harness), 2 retrofitted blazer/OEM fog lights, 2 Morimoto 3five ballasts, 5000k set of bulbs and 3000k set of bulbs. I have performed the wire down mod on these and also installed heat sinks. I am asking $260 shipped or $240 local. I a lot more invested in this set up in time and money. Hope someone else can enjoy the set up. PM with any offers or questions.

Thanks for looking,

Old 09-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
is this pretty much a plug and play drop in kit no extra modifying of my stock mounts or anything

Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
is this pretty much a plug and play drop in kit no extra modifying of my stock mounts or anything
Not to speak for the OP but yes. You don't even need to use the wiring harness if you have a factory fog light setup. The ballasts will plug right into the factory wiring.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #9
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Thanks you Pugga for the help, I have been pretty busy today. I apologize for the delayed response to your question. You are 100% correct this is “plug and play” with maybe a little adjustment on the height of the cutoff line depending on your suspension set up.

Old 09-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #13
halfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
halfway72's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure how close I am to Garbage Grove haha but I may be interested...

Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #19
henz is on a distinguished road
Name: henry
henz's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me best price and ill pick them up. I'm off brookhurst and Stanford..

Closed Thread