Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Oil Separator

Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
yellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud of

yellowrubiu's Tacoma Gallery
Oil Separator

I've replaced my original oil separator with a larger one and have this one for sale. $65 shipped with everything you see in the second picture.

This is what it looks like mounted on the truck

This is what is included - This is a JLT catch can with Summit braided stainless 3/4" hose. I did not have this stepped down to 3/8" when connected to the breather or intake ports on the truck. I simply cranked it down with the hose clamps. The black tape you see on one of the hoses was to prevent it from scratching/rubbing on the black housing where the master cylinder is mounted.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
yellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud ofyellowrubiu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I understand the function but may I respectfully ask why the change on a 2012?
Sorry, not following your question. Are you asking why I changed my original can or why this would be required on a 2012?

You may also want to check out this thread.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump for solid catch can with mount!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #4

Just the can and bracket now without the braided stainless lines $40 via PayPal.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #5

Sold.